Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheryl Cole - 'World's sexiest woman'

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
No, really.

Cole is 'world's sexiest woman'

Girls Aloud and X Factor star Cheryl Cole has been named the world's sexiest woman by readers of FHM magazine.

Cole, who told a magazine published this week she hates being thin and is nicknamed "flatty batty", knocked last year's winner Megan Fox into second. The singer, 25, is the first Briton to top the annual chart in three years. Following an online campaign by fans, Britney Spears moved from number 31 to fourth place. British actress Anna Friel secured a place at number nine.

Cole, who was named as the world's best dressed woman by Glamour magazine earlier this month, came seventh in last year's poll. 2007 winner Jessica Alba dropped one place to number three while Slumdog Millionaire star Freida Pinto was a new entry at number 10.

Antique Roadshow presenter Fiona Bruce also made it into the top 100, charting at number 98. Nearly 10 million votes were cast globally in the poll, now in its 15th year.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Small point I know, but she's got f***ing horrible knees.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Isn't this on UK voters though, it's not like Gordon Brown is World Prime Minister.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Cheryl is lurvely. I can't believe how her boobs seem to be staying the same size as she gets skinnier - it seems to defy nature!

Holly Willoughby is also one of my fave ladies, but given she is full of fetus, I doubt she made it into this years top 100 - anybody got the full list?

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
She certaintly is and would of got my vote only thing that lets her down is her surname...:nono:
cheryl2XPO1303_468x911.jpg

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Why do you think all models are thin with small boobs?

I'll tell you, because they're prettier. QED.

Edit - but loveliest of all was Natalie Imbruglia circa the Torn video. Now there was perfection

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here