Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheltenham 2:40 opening day tip

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
Get on montbazen Alan kings charge is in fine form and will take all the beating in the first on the opening day I got 10/1!!!! Sorry it's the 1:30 been reading all night and was looking at mckenzies cracker which won the 2:40 at Stratford today my bad lol also cannot see gremeti getting beat in the triumph hurdle and grand Cruz in the RSA chase.

Last edited:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Go on then, I'm in for £5 each way. Taken 7/1 on Bet365, Best Odds Guaranteed so with any luck it will be atleast 8s on the off and I will be getting 2/1 for a place. We'll see, but hey ho, I do like Thornton and I am a sucker for a tip when someone has won me some money.
:thumbsup:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Go on then, I'm in for £5 each way. Taken 7/1 on Bet365, Best Odds Guaranteed so with any luck it will be atleast 8s on the off and I will be getting 2/1 for a place. We'll see, but hey ho, I do like Thornton and I am a sucker for a tip when someone has won me some money.
:thumbsup:

I wouldn't trust someones tip who can't get the time of the race right :thumbsup:

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
If you read the thread correctly it does say the first race, just the wrong time which has also been amended, any it's the usual suspect who goes through people's threads with a spell checker and a magnifying glass!!

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
Get on montbazen Alan kings charge is in fine form and will take all the beating in the first on the opening day I got 10/1!!!! Sorry it's the 1:30 been reading all night and was lookingp at mckenzies cracker which won the 2:40 at Stratford today my bad lol also cannot see gremeti getting beat in the triumph hurdle and grand Cruz in the RSA chase.

Got 13/2 on skybet but they are paying 5 places

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
Ran a good race, just squeezed out of the places by a length and a half. Sorry guys it was trying.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Ran a good race, just squeezed out of the places by a length and a half. Sorry guys it was trying.

If Cinders and Ashes hadn't flattened the last flight, Montbazon wouldn't have landed as he did and woukd have run into a place atleast. Not to worry, it gave it a fair go.

I tapped to talk.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
At least I haven't made a mug of myself , a horse that is trying at Cheltenham Festival :facepalm:

indeed, and from reading other posts from him in the past he is just a mug in general i think

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here