[Albion] Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Explain what steele has done wrong in this game? 😂😂😂
Pointless asking - apparently he needs those stretchy arms like that dude in the Fantastic Four

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'm starting to get sick of this. Why do I allow these to ruin my mental health knowing exactly how its going to play out week in week out.
You don't know tho. You didn't know how the AEK game was going to play out. Nor the Forest game. You knew how this Chelsea game would play out tho, I'll give you that. Everybody knew

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Buonanotte is definitely not a winger.
Great goal though.

Last edited:

BHA Fan93

Nov 1, 2020
The rotation policy for the keepers is stupid and wrong . Just pick the best one and keep them in till cup game or injury it’s madness and not working and costing us big time
Nothing to do with our best left back and CB not playing and conceding from 2 set pieces where dunk is normally our rock? It doesn’t matter if we had the best keeper in the world them two goals still would have happened.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
We’ve not even had a shot so far. I doubt we’ve ever had a whole half without a goal attempt since De Zerbi has been in charge.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Literally 5 minutes before the goal he got down to a cross that was heading to colwill for a tap in, not one of those crosses a keeper would be able to come and collect. If that was Bart in goal there would be the same outcome but no hatred for him. Defences fault for both goals very poor marking and that’s it.
That we agree on but I still don't see him or Bart stamping their authority vin the 6 yard box. Maybe something to do with the coaching..i would early love to have the confidence that any cross floating into the danger area will be comfortab;y dealt with by the keeper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports