Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Totally agree. And in a game we are likely to be under the cosh with so many players missing, he controls his box much better than Steele, who’s only good quality is distribution
Blimey not even a good shot saver 👀
Wonder how he’s playing in the PL

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Well, he wasn’t. Until a manager came along willing to sacrifice his saving ability to use him ability with his feet. Have you watched Sunderland till I die?
Oh o have watched it ….and fact is he is playing in the PL which means he would at least be good at using his hands…great is another matter

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Lots of pally action between sanchez & caceido & the brighton players in the tunnel. Let's hope we're up for it

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Well, he wasn’t. Until a manager came along willing to sacrifice his saving ability to use his ability with his feet. Have you watched Sunderland till I die?
That was, what, 6? 7? Years ago?

Players do develop.

And I'm not disagreeing that maybe it's time to make Bart the number 1. Just pushing back on this piling on against Steele.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Not a huge amount of pressure on this game not expecting much but hopefully that’s what helps us, come on boys

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
Settled in with a cuppa and a bagel - expecting a winter storm to hit sometime soon. So, a good excuse (not that any is needed) to watch football all day. Up the Albion!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He’s goal not working - stream appreciated here…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here