Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Absolutely brilliant performance. Well deserved goal, definitely a team effort tonight. One draw I'm sure nobody will moan about.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
I thought Burn did insanely well vs Lukaku. Gave him too much space first 30 mins but was immense after that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Amazon didn't pick up on their plastic fans withholding the ball when we were on an attack the second time. Kept it for 30 seconds and they said nothing. Have that.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Cucu, Burn, Lallana (except the shooting), Lamptey - all fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
What a great game but what the **** was Townsend on? Bissouma absolutely ran that game, he was MOM by a country mile.

Hilarious wasn’t it?! I mean we all know Townsend is a massive cockjugglingthundercunt but he’s just taken that to new levels! He’s made himself look even more ridiculous.

Bissouma was the best player on the park closely follwd by Cucurella. I like Lukaku a lot but he really wasn’t that great tonight. Laughable decision.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Superb, but had to turn off now after that punditry. There is can't be bothered to mention the underdogs but that was a Chelsea in-house production.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Absolutely deserved. Marvellous Scenes.

Excellent Christmas. I don't fear Everton at all at the moment

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Amazon didn't pick up on their plastic fans withholding the ball when we were on an attack the second time. Kept it for 30 seconds and they said nothing. Have that.

Odd, they mentioned it on the Prime stream I watched. Said something along the lines of the respect the fans had for the way Brighton were playing.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Fully deserved point. Nothing lucky in that at all.

We’ve got to keep Welbeck fit!

Well done :bhasign:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here