[Albion] Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Kick off delayed by 15.

Is this purely down to the Fans outside the stadium? Ridiculous really. Nobody seems to have given a reason on the beeb.

Yes ypur club pulled out but the bitter taste will live long - not praising Chelsea or City for this one bit - the fact they had the nerve to do it is all that matters to a lot of us.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Yes.... I hope this news doesn't cause a 'bounce' in Chelsea's favour.....

Yes, the little toads could have waited till tomorrow.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Is this purely down to the Fans outside the stadium? Ridiculous really. Nobody seems to have given a reason on the beeb.

Yes ypur club pulled out but the bitter taste will live long - not praising Chelsea or City for this one bit - the fact they had the nerve to do it is all that matters to a lot of us.

SkySports News reported it as our bus getting delayed by the protests.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

If you think we’re a better team without Lallana I’m not sure what you’ve been watching?

Strange comment. I don’t believe I said that at all. Feel free to quote where I did.

I was responding to a poster bemoaning the changes making us a slow team with no pace, and I merely pointed out the players left out (Lallana and Maupay) are hardly pacey.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Can’t help but feel Chelsea pulling out is bad for our prospects in this game. Have a feeling that good news will fire them up.

Jovis

Mar 30, 2012
Strange comment. I don’t believe I said that at all. Feel free to quote where I did.

I was responding to a poster bemoaning the changes making us a slow team with no pace, and I merely pointed out the players left out (Lallana and Maupay) are hardly pacey.

That poster also made the point about creativity - but you ignored that bit. If you think Lallana doesn’t make us more creative, I respectfully disagree.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I wonder how quickly the others will pull out? the sequence of this will show who the ringleaders are, and probably confirm that it was Man United and Liverpool.

Man U, the club that destroyed the FA Cup now attempting to do the same to the PL/Football League pyramid.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
That poster also made the point about creativity - but you ignored that bit. If you think Lallana doesn’t make us more creative, I respectfully disagree.

What is this. I don’t think that. I didn’t say that. Quote where I did?

Respectfully please stop inventing things I haven’t said.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
Clubs needing to draw up legal paperwork suggests they were/are fully committed to the new league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports