Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Here's some feedback from Tuchel after the game - 'They were very strong. I know they are a very underrated team. They deserve a lot more points than they have."
Tuchel said Albion have 'a lot of individual quality' and made it difficult for the hosts to create chances.
"They defended very, very strong," he said. "Almost man marking across the whole pitch.
"That created a lot of problems for us and we could not find the answers to it.
(Brighton & Hove Independent)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I sit next to him at the football and I wouldn't describe him as "mysterious". Thanks for the heads up though.

The last thing I want at football is any of that wizard hypnotism mysterious shit, especially after a few pints. It's annoying.

You don’t know what I’ve been practising in lockdown though :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I had had a bit too much to drink during the game and by the end I was the NSC equivalent of that loud lairy drunk in the pub with some of my comments last night :down:

I’d like to apologise to both [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] and [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] for the overly aggressive posts directed at them, [MENTION=4934]One Teddy Maybank[/MENTION] did try and stop me but like the pub drunk I brushed him off and carried on.

Sorry, feeling bad about it this morning.

And where’s my apology? You rowdy drunken mess you.. Should never drink and post. Shame on you. You’ve let us all down.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I wouldn't accept any apology at face value unless it's conducted from a funeral directors wearing a gilet

[tweet]1384763846557147142[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here