Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea v Stoke

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
The keeper must feel a right Bell(etti) for conceding that many goals.

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Chelsea score 7 without Droba getting on the score sheet, that is impressive.

They did it against Aston Villa too when Drogba didn't play. As much as i hate Chelsea they've been the best team at coping with injuries. If Arsenal had Robin Van Persie fit all season and Wayne Rooney had played against Chelsea, things would've been very different.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Just to say - there were two great pieces of skill in this game. Did you see Drogba bringing the ball that went over his head under control ? And that Lampard finish ? Fantastic.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Not bad considering they've been missing their best player most of the season - Essien.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
broken elbow they said

Somehow he got a dislocated elbow. Not good news for him with the world cup just around the corner. Bad injury for a keeper as well.
Chelsea were very good though, especially Ashley Cole was still getting forward at 7-0 with about 1 minute to having just come back from injury. Good news for England

MozzaaSCFC

The Stokie
Mar 2, 2010
Stoke-on-Trent
First post in a while!; Stoke we're just a shambles yesterday and embarrassment to all us Potters but the people I feel sorry for are the one's who went yesterday as it cost them £48 just for a ticket!; £48 to see your team get absolutely murdered with no spine to them what so ever; Chelsea we're though however incredible and would of had a few against us today anyway. Sorensen had a dislocated elbow but has been sloated back into place and will be on the plane to the World Cup but now we have Begovic who had no chance with any of the goals as the defence was f*****g sh!t and need a kick up the @rse. Must say though the 2nd goal shouldn't of stood due to the nature of what happened however in my eyes it was a 50-50 ball and Kalou had to right to go for it and secondly never a penalty it should off been a Freekick but as usual Steve Bennett is a knob jockey; this is one of the things I hate about been in the top flight 1 rule for the big clubs another for the rest it's so noticeable its untrue. But O well I hope for better Saturday!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here