Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea v Spurs MELEE

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Chelsea see Tottenham as their main rivals, where as Spurs hate Arsenal and West Ham more. A bit one sided really, a lot like Leeds hating Man United but United don't really even recognise them.

Not sure about that. It's always a heated affair.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Just the man. So then Bushy, was there rivalry with the hoops back in the Marsh/Bowles era? Is it still there, or did it never really take off? And what about Fulham?, ever much going on with them?
Seriously neither are really on our radar , you should see how much it winds them up when we sing "we don't hate you, cos your shit"

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Since when has Chelsea been in North London?

North London derby ?

Stamford Bridge is north of the river. In my world, this makes Chelsea north London, as opposed to south of the river - in which case they would be south London.

Don't listen to me though, my geography is disappointing at best. I'll be of no use in a pub quiz team I am afraid.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Stamford Bridge is north of the river. In my world, this makes Chelsea north London, as opposed to south of the river - in which case they would be south London.

Don't listen to me though, my geography is disappointing at best. I'll be of no use in a pub quiz team I am afraid.

Can't say I am that worried...........

Entertaining match, though, although some of that was for the wrong reasons - Tottenham's bad temper and thuggery!

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015

SW6

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here