Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Chelsea v Liverpool (18:30) - Which former Albion players do you want to see FLOP tonight?

Which players do you want to have a MARE tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
None of our ex players seem to looks great at other clubs often. The ones out there have been a bit shakey - even Mac. Sanchez went down in stages and was slow to react. Ha.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Colwill having a mare. Worth no more than £20m
His potential is big but he’s not the ready world class centre half many BHA and Chelsea fans seemed to think he was.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Not wanting to be too reactionary, but Mac Allister looks pretty lost in the middle on his own, he’s making some forward passes but that can’t be difficult when you’ve got 5 forwards sprinting beyond you, defensively he’s getting spun around, he’s not tracking anyone.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Wow Sanchez lucky that was offside. Woeful keeping. And colwill terrible defending. Both not good enough.
He’s looked very flat footed and slow to react to both shots. First goal he was very slow to get down and the ball seemed to be well past him before he dived.

Got lucky with the offside. Why he wasn’t out and making himself big in front of Salah I don’t know.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Not wanting to be too reactionary, but Mac Allister looks pretty lost in the middle on his own, he’s making some forward passes but that can’t be difficult when you’ve got 5 forwards sprinting beyond you, defensively he’s getting spun around, he’s not tracking anyone.
I said maccer was overrated. Good pass for the goal though.

This will be klopps last season. Stale.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I don’t hope any of them have a mare, but I want Chelsea to lose quite convincingly.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Still can’t believe Liverpool got Mac for 35. The better he plays, the worse it will feel.
So hopefully he flops.
They didn’t.

the ‘add-ons’ to the deal are more just stage payments. It’s £55m - as per the graphic sky put up during that half. (Still a bargain, mind)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
They didn’t.

the ‘add-ons’ to the deal are more just stage payments. It’s £55m - as per the graphic sky put up during that half. (Still a bargain, mind)
Was glad they put the graphic up with that as they were one of the ones going with the silly £35m thing.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Was glad they put the graphic up with that as they were one of the ones going with the silly £35m thing.
Has it ever actually been made clear ? (Not that Albion transfers ever are - usually undisclosed ).
I lost track . 55 still below value but not scandalous

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’ve decided the reason our players look worse for other teams than they do for us is simple - BHAFC. The way it’s run, the managers we’ve had, the pressure and expectation far less, the fan base more supportive and less arrogant. That’s it.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I’ve decided the reason our players look worse for other teams than they do for us is simple - BHAFC. The way it’s run, the managers we’ve had, the pressure and expectation far less, the fan base more supportive and less arrogant. That’s it.
And less egos and dick heads in the dressing room.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
He’s looked very flat footed and slow to react to both shots. First goal he was very slow to get down and the ball seemed to be well past him before he dived.

Got lucky with the offside. Why he wasn’t out and making himself big in front of Salah I don’t know.
Indeed. As Salah bears down on him he performs some strange forward flop as opposed to any attempt at the classic schmeichel like make yourself big spread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here