Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Chelsea v Leeds - who do you want to win?

Who do you want to win the Chelsea v Leeds FA Cup tie?

• Total voters

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Leeds, everyones second team, or so I heard.
They were mine. In 1970. Somewhat long time ago.

Sprake Cooper Reanney Hunter Giles Bremner Charlton Lorimer Clarke Jones Grey (Madeley on the bench. Or Bates)

That took me 10 seconds to type. Spelling mistakes are what they are.

My bad.

:lolol:

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014

Sprake Cooper Reanney Hunter Giles Bremner Charlton Lorimer Clarke Jones Grey (Madeley on the bench. Or Bates)

My bad.

I don’t like to admit it but they were mine as well in 1970. Influenced by an older cousin and Brighton being where they were, he convinced me I needed a First Division team. Growing up in Seaford and no-one to take me to football I hardly knew anything about the Albion tbh. We are talking about 54 years ago, blimey!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
ABC

Anyone but Chelsea

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
A Chelsea supporting friend, proper Chelsea fan as in season ticket holder, decades standing and from that area, was saying how unreasonable Neville's comment was.

I felt sorry for him, real fan, lovely chap. But:

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
To be fair Man utd supporting, ex man utd player, Gary Neville is going to be shocked when finds out what other team of underachievers cost over a £billion to assemble. People in glass houses and all that...

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
I was at the infamous Chelsea-Leeds FA Cup Final in 1970 (Original Wembley 2-2 match). What an experience that was.

100% I want Leeds to beat Chelsea.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
IMG_0521.jpeg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No commas HWT? You surprise me. :)
I didn't have time for commas. The names came forth so quickly I just had to type them down as fast as I could.

Grey F, Cherry, Ellam, McQueen and Jordon were latecomers.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

My bad.

I don’t like to admit it but they were mine as well in 1970. Influenced by an older cousin and Brighton being where they were, he convinced me I needed a First Division team. Growing up in Seaford and no-one to take me to football I hardly knew anything about the Albion tbh. We are talking about 54 years ago, blimey!
Ha! Chelsea were very much my first team in 1970. I can still remember most of that team from the replay: Bonetti, Harris, McCreadie, Hollins, Webb, Baldwin, Cooke, Osgood, Hutchinson and Houseman. (That's 10, missed one out). I watched the game in the Empire club in Lancing which had a big colour TV. Magical. Made up for the pain of losing in 1967, and against Leeds as well who were hated by every right-thinking person in Christendom.

Now of course I hope Leeds stuff 'em.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I want Brighton to have the best possible chance to win the FA Cup.

We have a better chance of beating Leeds than we do of Chelsea. So Leeds Leeds Leeds, all the way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here