[Albion] Chelsea v Brighton International Women's Day fixture

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
89/1 on the exchanges

I've had a couple of quid

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Definitely offside in build up to the pen - so frustrating. Not that I was expecting us to be in with a sniff of a draw even, but it would be nice if we lost fairly :LOL:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Fortunately the odds shortened so I got my money back .... and still stand to win £150 if we can turn this around!

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
We are not quick enough to react, so the constant pressure has resulted in a 2nd goal. We need to do better keeping the ball too when we do get it

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
We are not quick enough to react, so the constant pressure has resulted in a 2nd goal. We need to do better keeping the ball too when we do get it
They may not be highly paid but they are full-time professionals. Can I ask what do they do in training? They are awful. And I say that as someone who has watched them for the last few years.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I see looking at the table that the rich clubs have hoovered up the talent in and are dominating the women's game too... sigh...
Didn't MU only set up a women's team about a year ago!? 🙄

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
2 goals down. 26% possession.

0 shots
0 shots on target
0 corners

Decent half-time team talk needed.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Given who we're playing and whats happened with Brighton this week/season, being 2-0 down at halftime isn't actually that bad. Yes they are professionals, but they are also human and the team has had many changes (inc managers) and is very low on confidence. We also do not/can not recruit the same calibre of player like the top teams and there is a big difference between the top four and the rest.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
I see looking at the table that the rich clubs have hoovered up the talent in and are dominating the women's game too... sigh...
Didn't MU only set up a women's team about a year ago!? 🙄
Was actually four years ago, and they were made to start in the Championship but with their money and name it didn't take long for them to be in the WSL and at the top of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here