Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** Chelsea v BHA ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 12th SEASON !!

Chelsea v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - Chelsea are not a ‘big’ club in the same way Utd, Lpool, Arsenal & Spurs are. They are Villa/Everton with more money (so are City). Their new owner appears not to be liked by the media and is making ridiculous decisions on and off the pitch. A few years of nothingness, starting with no trophies this year and no Europe next then FFP kicking in, would see them become also rans and they would sink back into mid table nobodies, their global ‘fan base’ would f*** off to Newcastle and very few people would give a shit. I can’t wait.

That said I’ve gone 1-1 on Saturday.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
I really really hope we win this game for obvious reasons and have gone with 0-2 to the good guys :albion2: :albion2:

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
No PGMOL apology will be issued after this game but Albion will receive another one before the end of the season.

South Oz Seagull

Jan 2, 2022
Norwood SA
A solid one-sided Abion win hopefully. Just depends on how they've been affected by the Spurs match. They may be thinking what's the use? They may also be totally fired up and driven to destroy those f**in' entitled Chelsea dips**ts. We shall see.

Horrid feeling about this with them turning in a performance they should with the talent and Frank's return. Also still reeling with the injustice of last week which I really believe it killed the confidence of the team. Having said that, we could very well turn them over big time and show the Premier league we mean business!

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Wonder how long he will be able to resist telling them about his political views?
This is the comment left against his last post :ROFLMAO:

IMG_7078.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here