Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea v Barca

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Promises to be an absolute treat tonight, I just can't call it.

Here's hoping Chelsea can join Man Utd in the final and continue Englands domination of the premiere club football tournament in the universe.

:yahoo:

the hitman

Jan 17, 2008
Viva Las Burgess Hill
I think whoever wins tonight wont stand a chance against Man Utd if they play how they did last night. Barca last week showed how poor the Spanish league is compered to the Prem.

Saying that, Im going to go with 2-1 to Barca.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Loads of English live in Catalonia. Loads of English go on Holiday to Catalonia. Loads of English Fought in the Spanish Civil War. So Barca are more English than Chelsea. Come on Barca

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
For the good of football I hope Barca beat Chelsea.

In terms of attacking football only Brazil in their pomp have come close to what Barca have achieved this season, and their demolition of Real over the weekend was sublime.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Chelsea will have to attack rather than play with ten in defence like in the previous leg, so will leave a bit more room for the Barca Holy Trinity to exploit...

1-1 for me

Btw Barca were formed by several people, including an Englishman whose name escapes me, hence the Cross of St. George in the club badge

422Barcelona_FC_badge.jpg

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
A more watchable final has to be Barca v Man U but hope Chelsea do it tonight for England.

Must really piss Jonny Foreigner off us dominating it again

Come on Chels

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Chelsea will have to attack rather than play with ten in defence like in the previous leg, so will leave a bit more room for the Barca Holy Trinity to exploit...

1-1 for me

Btw Barca were formed by several people, including an Englishman whose name escapes me, hence the Cross of St. George in the club badge

422Barcelona_FC_badge.jpg

:nono:It's because St George is the patron saint of Catalonia as well as England:thumbsup:

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
:nono:It's because St George is the patron saint of Catalonia as well as England:thumbsup:

I've just checked in 'Barca: A People's Passion' by Jimmy Burns, and although the team was initially formed by a group including several Englishmen, the red cross on a white background is also The Cross of St. Jordi, the patron saint of Catalonia...

So we were both in error :)

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I thought the game at the Nou Camp was supposed to be a treat!

Can see a dull 0-0 tonight.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
going to be 1-1 i reckon.
Chelsea to take a first half lead.
Then Barca come on strong in the 2nd and equalise sending them through on away goals! Making the trip to the bookie in a minute!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think whoever scores first will win. Don't necessarily think final score will be 1-0, but yeah whoever scores first will win it. I hope there's an early goal either way to open the game up.

Barca v Man Utd final please.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
United weren't all that great last night.
2 mistakes for the first 2 and a breakaway goal for the second. First time Ronaldos played well all season in my opinion.

i think Chelsea to win on penalties tonight- 0-0 normal time and extra time. I'll be supporting Barca though :falmer:

Lorenzo

Apr 22, 2009
Naples Italy
Barcelona: talented team, pride of whole Region, owned by the supporters;
Chelsea: strong team but owned by russian tycoon.

I'll take Barca no doubt!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well if its half as good as last weeks tie....we're in for a dogshit game.

I'm just enjoying watching these CL games now without CRAPPING myself over how the Albion are getting on elsewhere. My remote control is in for an easier night.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Heading to the pub just because I wanna get loaded tonight but don't care too much about the outcome. I just want whoever wins to beat United in the final.

Would be nice if that was Barca, so as to avoid a repeat of last year's final.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here