Chelsea v Arsenal

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
On Sky sports now. Lampard just scored.

Now, I don't mean to stir things up at all :)whistle:) but lampard celebrated and was engulfed by the black players in the team, in a giant bundle. Then as this bundle dispersed, Terry joined in high-fiving one white player and then lampard.

Currently 1-0 Chelsea.

nickbenjoe

May 3, 2009
The way it's going it be a easy Chelsea victory arsenal just not taking the chances what's new!!!!!!!

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
stream?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
See that? Terry ran away from all the chelsea players near him to hug white lampard and white ivanovic, and then just stayed with his head buried in their shoulders as if bracing himself for the unpleasantness of the black chelsea players joining in, with the first lot hugging the lampard/ivanovic side of them, than the only black player to join in that celebration on the terry side almost jumped over terry to hug the lampard/ivanovic side.

Not that I'm stirring of course. :whistle:

nickbenjoe

May 3, 2009
I think everyone's making a molehill out of nothing when comes down to it all these players are as bad as each other and need to grow up!!!!!!!!

nickbenjoe

May 3, 2009
A mate of mine works down the Albion and when you hear him speak about the team it's just like kids being back at school. They start training about 10.30 away for 13.00
Not bad, couple of players do do extra sessions in the gym after lunch aerobic fitness no surprises who

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Theo Walcott is black, john terry didn't go near him. Just saying.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Literally forgot Torres was on. Do you know the Angel Of The North sculpture only cost £1m? Might as well stick 50 of those upfront Chelsea.

As per Danny Baker on Twitter - priceless

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Van Persie had it right. Ivanovic = f***ing Wanker.

Intentional elbow in the back of the head and then a 'dive' to try and get RVP sent off.

I'd like to see some of these guys cited after matches.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports