Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea timeasters?

goldstone 76

Jun 12, 2023
Are Chelsea really serious about buying Moises? Wev'e been hearing for weeks that they're "about to make" an offer but nothing happens.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Colwill part of the discussions so maybe why the delay. Also there is no rush , the longer they wait the better the chance Caicedo toys come out the pram which then suits them better

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
This is my issue with the guy that can't be mentioned – because he is seen as 'the most talked-about person on NSC' – and his ilk. We, as supporters, get fed 'updates' on stories so expect talked-about transfers to carry on in a linear fashion to conclusion in a timely manner. The reality is that either a) there's some BS/artistic license at play (Colwill £40m bid imminent, anybody?) or b) there is more stuff going on behind the scenes and they 'drag on'. It all becomes so tedious, but the needy social media types get off on more likes, subscribes and hangers on, so good for them.

That's why I largely ignore all the noise about transfers – in AND out – and just wait for them to officially SING.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
We're holding out for £100m, unless they want to give us Colwill as part of the deal.

They don't want to pay £100m, or give us Colwill.

It's great having a world class poker player as a chairman.
Don't think you can do part exchange deals anymore?

Or there is a restriction around them after clubs used them to get around sell ons.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
We're holding out for £100m, unless they want to give us Colwill as part of the deal.

They don't want to pay £100m, or give us Colwill.

It's great having a world class poker player as a chairman.
The same one that lost the manager, entire back room team and player of the season last time Chelsea came calling?

I’m being flippant but TB doesn’t get involved in transfers.

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
The same one that lost the manager, entire back room team and player of the season last time Chelsea came calling?

I’m being flippant but TB doesn’t get involved in transfers.

...and replaced them with the superior RDZ and Estupinan and not far from being £100m better off.

Bet TB couldn't believe his luck that we got to take Chelsea to the cleaners like this, and upgrade manager and LB in the process.

Suspect we are about to do them over again with the Caicedo transfer, in one way or another.

We are better and smarter than Chelsea. Chelsea are mugs. Looking forward to them making us richer and them having another shit season, with TB laughing all the way to the bank.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I was wondering when there would be a thread about Moises. Well done OP.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Don't think you can do part exchange deals anymore?

Or there is a restriction around them after clubs used them to get around sell ons.
That is probably true.
But linking the two negotiations is sensible.

The Colwill revenue will hit the Chelsea balance sheet in the current financial year.
The Caicedo spend will be amortised over a maximum of 5 years.

If we insist that we will only negotiate on both deals, then Chelsea might prefer to have the Colwill revenue in this financial year to offset the lack of UCL revenue.

If so then we can pay a lot more for him, but Chelsea will have to pay more for Moises.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here