Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea tickets

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
Have purchased my new season ticket which should now give me 1030 points but everytime i try to go to checkout to purchase ticket i can,t any ideas ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Have purchased my new season ticket which should now give me 1030 points but everytime i try to go to checkout to purchase ticket i can,t any ideas ?

Ring the ticket office tomorrow ?

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
I read somewhere that points for this years season tickets won't be added until something like the 14th of August.
How many loyalty points does your account say you have at the moment ?

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
i rang them on friday and they said that if you have a new season ticket the system will know that although wont show on your account yet..

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
Subject to availability, current season ticket holders (2012/13 season) with 1000 loyalty points or more will be able to purchase a ticket, initially online only, from 5pm on Friday 6th July, and then in person at both ticket offices and over the phone on 0844 327 1901 from 9.30am on Monday 9th July.

If this is the case , but they are not adding new season ticket points till August then it is another misleading balls up..

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
Subject to availability, current season ticket holders (2012/13 season) with 1000 loyalty points or more will be able to purchase a ticket, initially online only, from 5pm on Friday 6th July, and then in person at both ticket offices and over the phone on 0844 327 1901 from 9.30am on Monday 9th July.

If this is the case , but they are not adding new season ticket points till August then it is another misleading balls up..

It does seem very misleading.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Your quoted paragraph could have been worded better by the club but if you read the whole article it makes it crystal clear.

Loyalty points for the purchase of a 2012/13 season ticket will be added at the beginning of the season. Loyalty points stated for Chelsea need to have been accumulated from the 2011/12 season.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

I had exactly the same problem. I tried repeatedly to get a Chelsea ticket but to no avail. . . .that was until I popped a shiny Kuipers testimonial ticket in my basket aswell and then hey presto. . . . I was able to purchase the Chelsea ticket in the same transaction!! (This was about 5 days ago). Try it!

slices

Jul 9, 2011
Dont know if any1s brought this up b4 but do we know if they are sending out paper tickets for this game as nobody in the ticket office seemed to have a clue!!!!! :nono:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Dont know if any1s brought this up b4 but do we know if they are sending out paper tickets for this game as nobody in the ticket office seemed to have a clue!!!!! :nono:

Yes they are The Friendlies are paper tickets pnly.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I was told by the ticket office last Thursday that loyalty points for new STHs are added on in August. New STHs can however buy tickets on Tuesday (how the system allows this ive no idea, im sure theres a way).

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Who told you that?

On this very board a club spokesman has said August 14th. :shrug:

Reading it through , new STH's get their LP on July 10th and existing STH's get theirs added on August 14th ? existing STH's already have enough LP to purchase a Chelsea ticket so on August 14th get their additional 1,000 LP

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here