Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea tickets for £1!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
If you buy another ticket. (£59).*

*Maybe something the club could consider?

Smile

Aug 19, 2011
I have been considering advertising on NSC via the sponsored stickies but you have made me think again. Some people are so negative

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I have been considering advertising on NSC via the sponsored stickies but you have made me think again. Some people are so negative

Sometimes NSC breeds negativity, Olympics, Fish and Chips, Ashley Barnes twats the lot of them tbh (posters not the things listed)

rool

Jul 10, 2003
There's an easy solution which is to make the ad stickies threads that you cannot respond to like Ask The Club.

NSC is what NSC is and there will always be a contrary view on every thread.

I think the slapped wrist could have been handled better, or via PM, then maybe this thread may not have surfaced.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There's an easy solution which is to make the ad stickies threads that you cannot respond to like Ask The Club.

NSC is what NSC is and there will always be a contrary view on every thread.

I think the slapped wrist could have been handled better, or via PM, then maybe this thread may not have surfaced.

2 points...

1. I thought it best to leave them open to allow people to ask questions of the advertiser and/or say "tried it - it was good" and the like.

2. The 'slapped wrist' was as much as message to others as a reprimand.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
2 points...

1. I thought it best to leave them open to allow people to ask questions of the advertiser and/or say "tried it - it was good" and the like.

2. The 'slapped wrist' was as much as message to others as a reprimand.

It's your ball you'll do and behave in whatever way you want at the end of the day.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It's funny how certain things get a reaction from people. Most people won't have batted an eye lid at the sponsored thread, but it seems to have really annoyed [MENTION=600]Bry Nylon[/MENTION]. Why? Are you a marketing executive who takes great offence at what you perceive to be false advertising?

If it contributes to NSC, then that is all that matters.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bry go to bed and grow up a bit, FFS

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
I like the way this thread has already got nealy as many views as the thread it's parodying.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I think Bry has a fair point. If such an offer was advertised elsewhere and someone from NSC pointed it out as misleading in their opinion, it'd be considered fair comment. Just because an offer of that nature is bringing £££ to NSC, we're now expected to be mealy-mouthed about this kind of advertising hocus-pocus.

(Having said that, though, £6.90 for two large portions of chips and cod is pretty good deal).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here