Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea Tickets - and New Ticket Site in general

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Odd indeed... I tried a few times in upper block... eventually got row 4 which seemed OK... so went for it. But it's a bit crap, isn't it?

Then again, the confirmation email doesn't show the row/seat numbers, so who knows what we will end up getting. Definitely a bit crap.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
New Ticket Site

Is it just me or has the site gone backwards since the relaunch?

Sign in to get Chelsea tickets, no individual seating plan (same as Bristol Rovers) , so have to take pot luck, but then presented with limit of 0 tickets for this event.

So have to sign out and then back in, to be presented with a seat several rows away from the previous

Last season everything was far better, with individual seating plan, why the backward step.

Barber OUT

And yes I know I have a ticket, but surely with the aim to be a top 10 club, the ticketing site must improve from League One status

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Odd that it isn't showing the detailed (row by row) seating plan. Did the same for Bristol Rovers early on but I saw it was there later.

Maybe they load it later for some reason?

Odd indeed... I tried a few times in upper block... eventually got row 4 which seemed OK... so went for it. But it's a bit crap, isn't it?

I’ll hold on for a bit, being able to choose actual seats was a big improvement last season, hopefully it’ll load later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Then again, the confirmation email doesn't show the row/seat numbers, so who knows what we will end up getting. Definitely a bit crap.

BIG backward step from last season, as well as no individual seating plan I was also presented with a limit of 0 tickets for this event, so had to sign out and back in again.

Barber OUT

Bod

Dec 8, 2015

Just checked previous e-mails and it does not normally show the seat number.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Hopefully just a glitch. I don’t think when paying £30 for a ticket it’s too much to ask that you choose to sit where you want. Last season was a big improvement.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Just checked previous e-mails and it does not normally show the seat number.

Indeed. Checked Watford and Bristol R... and neither have seat numbers, and nor do ones from the end of last season... so that bit is not different, but still crap.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I was able to select which seats I wanted. signed in clicked on the section I wanted and at that stage a seating plan was shown, I then could select whatever seats were available in that section.

Sounds like a case of user error to me, that or they fixed it in the time of you and I both buying tickets.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Plans now showing in full. So I am filled by boots with six in SU1.

I suspect it's a case of someone having to do it manually and for some reason they can now only do once up and running. Seems odd. I am sure they can fix it and get it done for 9am when the tickets go and sale.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I was able to select which seats I wanted. signed in clicked on the section I wanted and at that stage a seating plan was shown, I then could select whatever seats were available in that section.

Sounds like a case of user error to me, that or they fixed it in the time of you and I both buying tickets.

See Chelsea ticket thread. For some reason they are not loading the detailed seating plan at 9am, but it was up by 9.20am.

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne

They are indeed now available to select.

Definitely weren't at 9.00 though.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

It’s now been uploaded, just gone in and got 2

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
See Chelsea ticket thread. For some reason they are not loading the detailed seating plan at 9am, but it was up by 9.20am.

That explains a lot. I couldn't understand why I couldn't select seats but when I went in again (after I bought the tickets) I could.

At the time, all the seats sold were taken up in the middle of the rows but not near the aisles. Thought that was strange.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
How difficult is it to load the individual seating plan so that it is visible at 9am when the tickets go on sale. It was there for Newcastle and Watford but for both Bristol Rovers and Chelsea this week, for some reason there is a delay before it comes up.

So going forward is it now just a case of hitting refresh about 83,000 times before someone at the club decides it might be a good idea to load it up.

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
That's annoying. I selected 'Best Available' before the plans were available which is probably about as far away from where I would have chosen to sit as is possible.

Hey-Ho at least I am going.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I was just wondering if it might be a capacity thing... when lots of people are logged on, instead of using the queue as before, they are letting everyone through, but limiting the capability to select seats? Maybe to avoid the situation where you select seats, add them to your basket and then as you try to put names to them you get told they are no longer available? Just guessing. And yes, it's a bit crap.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
That's annoying. I selected 'Best Available' before the plans were available which is probably about as far away from where I would have chosen to sit as is possible.

Hey-Ho at least I am going.

I did that repeatedly until I eventually got something I liked (although still not what I would have chosen).

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I was successful on the 2nd time of trying also. But no seat plan to choose from so big shame that.

Fingers crossed that we are in a half decent location.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here