Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea target…… Ferguson

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Didn't this all start with a Romeo parody account?

Its so easy to write to drivel about any player, probably written by chat GPT. Anyway another great season for the Chelsea twats
📝🔵✍️ Here We Go! Exciting times at the Amex Stadium! 🏟️ Thrilled to announce the arrival of Michael Mahoney-Johnson to the Seagulls' nest. 🦢👊 Welcome to Brighton and Hove Albion, @MMJ_Official! 🔵⚪ #BHAFC #TransferNews #MahoneyJohnsonSeagull

el punal

Don’t won’t him to go but would rather the rumours are about him than Joao Pedro.

He’s got huge potential but as we have seen this season he is miles away from leading the line for a ‘big six’ club. He’s third choice for us for goodness sake.

Chelsea need a proven centre forward, this would be a ludicrous signing for them, particularly with what we will make them pay. So it’s probably true!
Maybe no bad thing that Evan is not firing on all cylinders at the moment, if only to keep the vultures at bay. Roberto has often stated that Ferguson is young and still has a lot to learn. I will add that time worn phrase - “Form is temporary, class is permanent” - and yes, Chelsea can f*** off.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Maybe no bad thing that Evan is not firing on all cylinders at the moment, if only to keep the vultures at bay. Roberto has often stated that Ferguson is young and still has a lot to learn. I will add that time worn phrase - “Form is temporary, class is permanent” - and yes, Chelsea can f*** off.
I think Evan is missing the supply from Mitoma.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It won’t happen but it’s quite funny watching the Chelsea fans having PTSD about signing a Brighton player on social media

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
All covered in the Ferguson thread. Original SAUCE is a fake twitter account, pretending to be the chief agent-botherer.

Fascinating that so much of the mainstream press has fallen for it!
The fake Romano tweet actually came AFTER the Evening Standard journalist had tweeted the story so it is an Evening Standard story.

Non story though as of course all the top sides are watching him. If the West London chavs could come in with an offer of £100m though I would give him a piggy back up to Cobham myself etc.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
He’d never ever join Chelsea because he comes from a football family with proper values. He turned down Liverpool to join a club that would help him develop the best.

Whilst his next club will be one of the biggest in the world, it will not be Chelsea and he won’t be going for quite some time.

He needs to concentrate on his career here. He is 3rd choice Striker and must find ways to combat drops in form. All part of his development.
Nicely done :lol:

GrossTurn

Jun 20, 2020
Lazy Journalism.

He really isn't ready for that kind of move yet.
Incredible finisher, but hold up play needs a lot of work.

He needs 1.5 more seasons learning from Welbz, IMO.
I’d say that’s insulting to actual journalism! We’re used to it by now of course but this one feels very AI demo-generated with little appreciation of any context.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
What do Henry Houghton and Stamford Bridge have in common?

They both end careers…

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
He doesn’t strike me as an idiot so don’t think we need to worry too much. When he’s developed enough to lead the line consistently, different story.
His dad is way too switched on to let his boy put the skids under his career at the Chelsea shitshow

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Somebody wrote to The Guardian's Football Daily joking about a misprint saying that they had signed Nathalie Bjorn on a contract until 2007. https://www.theguardian.com/football/2024/jan/11/football-daily-email-gary-lineker-jonathan-gullis They asked whether Todd Boehly had cracked time travel. I hope he has as he'll probably use it to pay us a couple of hundred million for Joe Gatting and Jake Robinson.

Ferguson has made very sensible decisions about his career so far and there's no reason to think that his next move, when it comes, will be just as well considered. Arriving at goal starved Chelsea for a ridiculous fee that would demand immediate payback would not be a clever move.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Lazy Journalism.

He really isn't ready for that kind of move yet.
Incredible finisher, but hold up play needs a lot of work.

He needs 1.5 more seasons learning from Welbz, IMO.
Very much this. His form of late has dipped a little and in particular his hold up play. Whether that's a confidence and/or niggling injury thing I'm convinced he'll come through but he knows he's not really ready for the big move yet. However, having said that a big offer to the club and big wages offers can change things.

I would imagine that currently Chelsea fans might be resistant to another Brighton connection. In recent times players and back room have gone pear shaped. Even Moises now looks pretty average. Todd has the Midas touch but it's turd rather than gold

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Very much this. His form of late has dipped a little and in particular his hold up play. Whether that's a confidence and/or niggling injury thing I'm convinced he'll come through but he knows he's not really ready for the big move yet. However, having said that a big offer to the club and big wages offers can change things.

I would imagine that currently Chelsea fans might be resistant to another Brighton connection. In recent times players and back room have gone pear shaped. Even Moises now looks pretty average. Todd has the Midas touch but it's turd rather than gold
IMG_6551.jpeg

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

I don’t think he is that type of striker get him service and he will bang then in, more of a Lineker than a Murray.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here