Votes: 56 57.1%
  • Couldn't give a flyer

Votes: 12 12.2%

• Total voters

5Ways Gull

È quello che è
Feb 2, 2009
Fiveways, Brighton
It's a point in time thing. Right at this moment I want everything Chelsea do to turn to poo. Once they dump Potter, loan Cucurella to Barnsley and realise that taking individual elements from our structure, which has been years in development, isn't going to work, then normal service will be resumed.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Chelsea have won 11 in a row...

Screenshot 2023-01-13 at 09.10.40.png

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Whatever the result, this is a win/win/win situation for us, and they don't come along too often.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
A 0-0 bore draw with zero shots on target for either side.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
With any game like this.... Forget its happening. Look at the result after. Take the positive from whatever the result

5Ways Gull

È quello che è
Feb 2, 2009
Fiveways, Brighton
1 -0 to Palace but the goal is a penalty given when Zaha executes a outrageous dive that the ref and VAR somehow miss (not beyond the realms). Although they win the game Zaha is given huge stick in the press and becomes a pariah and the FA gives him a lengthy ban. He decides he's had enough, no one understands him and retires from football with immediate effect.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
We’ve been treated to an uninterrupted week of consecutive disasters for Potter, and whilst quite funny, is getting a bit tired now. It is starting to feel like following a twitter feed on the ex who dumped you for the rich twat from Kensington. Yes the schadenfreude is good, but there’s a point where you need to get over them and move on. Taking on Liverpool is what matters right now.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
0-0 bore draw with a couple of reds would be ideal

If there had to be a winner I’d rather it was Chelsea, there would have to be an absolute extreme for me to support a palace win and this isn’t it.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I have to say that my dislike of Chelsea has taken up most of the limited space in my brain for negativity and hatred. I'm pretty ambivalent about Palace at the moment.

Much as I'm almost starting to feel a little sympathy for Potter, I'm finding that I take so much pleasure in Chelsea defeats, and then the reaction of a fanbase that has been used to buying silverware with stolen Russian money, that I'll be rooting for the Croydon lot at the weekend.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I would care less if we win our game.

I always want to see palace lose. I don't have any particular vindictive ill will to Chelsea/Graham so am not wishing them to lose, but I am enjoying Chelsea's collapse, because I always enjoy previously top clubs falling apart, so if they do lose I would enjoy it. But them losing brings Palace closer to us in points, which I don't like, so I need us to win to at oleast keep the same gap from the start of the weekend.

Rdodge30

Dec 30, 2022
Never Palace

I wonder if there’s a scenario where Leeds fans want ManUtd to win or Arsenal fans want Tottenham to win… I suppose when league positions depend on it maybe?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here