Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Chelsea or Luton?

Do you want Chelsea or Luton to win tonight?

• Chelsea

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Luton

Votes: 293 97.7%
  • There is no fence, do not place your vote here

Votes: 5 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Chelsea have all the makings of a side quite capable of avoiding the drop, it will be down to how quickly their new manager can get them fired up for these kinds of games where they need to be taking something.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
There are a few Chelsea sympathisers around these parts judging from various posts. They are easy to find if you look hard enough.

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
Chelsea win comfortably.

Pundits and fans self-abuse themselves into a frenzy about the Poch effect, the summer recruitment, the beginning of a new era etc.

Chelsea then lose heavily against Forest.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Obviously Luton, but realistically Chelsea are going to batter them. I reckon 5-0, 5-1, 6-0 or 6-1. Cue sudden Chelsea “fan” boasting.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
It seems we have a Chelsea fan on the board because I expected 100%. Must be one of those converts who can't quite let it go?
'John Doe' or the Celery botherer, no?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Watching the game v Luton again they did most things right and were in the main competitive,the one thing that stood out was how tired they looked around the 70 minute mark,that surprised me a bit and I can see them shipping quite a few goals late on in games until they sort that bit out,I don't particularly like Luton but it would be hilarious if they get something other than a pasting tonight I think they will score but 1 won't be enough for a win,E.Morcombe on VAR would be interesting

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Good grief, there are now two clowns voting for Chelsea. :shrug:
Todd has probably sent a couple of scouts to browse NSC for a sniff of what they can spend their next 100M on.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
COME ON LUTON!

morecambe-and-wise-eric-morcambe.gif

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There are a few Chelsea sympathisers around these parts judging from various posts. They are easy to find if you look hard enough.
Some of the Sussex born glory hunters have Albion season tickets as well. Lazy feckers I assume, why would you buy an Albion season ticket if you support Chelsea. I know of four who have done this, nowhere near as cocky and overly condescending as they were when we arrived at the Amex either :smile:

I know of quite a few who try to get their kids signed up to Chelsea over Albion too :angry:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
We all say Luton (except 2) but in reality we all think that a team full of players that Chelsea have and Poch in charge, at some point they have to kick on and blend to a good team.
Or not.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
The Premier League weekend kicks off with a crunch relegation six-pointer tonight.

Which of the two struggling sides would you like to emerge triumphant, and feeling optimistic about avoiding the drop?
Can't you just alter the Chelsea vote to count as a Luton vote, there must some way you can fiddle with your algorithms :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here