Votes: 16 10.3%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 140 89.7%

• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Gonna be tough to top yesterday's high numbers with this level of in-depth reportage.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Honestly, Chelsea, the chance to live it up in London with a ridiculous amount of money would be very fun. London has a lot of bad points for sure but most of those things (access to housing etc) go away when you have an extreme amount of money.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Liverpool I hope, but frankly don't care.

Sadly, due to the way he's perceived to have behaved, I think it will be Chelsea - if they have the money.

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Chelsea have been complete arses thinking they could get away with £70m, plus the rest of the nasty Bobby big balls money splashing and attempts to steal everything we have. Liverpool really are a big team and he is of their calibre. If not Liverpool then City or abroad. That's not to say £115m wouldn't leave Chelsea eggy faced - they still don't deserve Caicedo and their fans are so lacking in humility that they would think they've got one over on us.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I would pick Liverpool.
The club seem to be pretty well run against an unproven board/manager at Chelsea.
I'm guessing the wages are comparable, but probably more bonuses because of extra games playing in Europe.
Higher profile would probably lead to better sponsorship deals.
World famous stadium and fans.

No f*** it, my agent deserves a bigger chunk, let's go for Chelsea instead.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I believe Moises or his representatives claim they had agreed personal terms with Chelsea back in May. How's that possible when he is still under contract at The Albion? Surely he would have to forfeit any possible selling on fee or The Albion can have Chelsea done for tapping up?

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Liverpool for footballing and career progression reasons. However, I have only been there once for a 4 hour business meeting and came home with Pneumonia so, with that it mind, I would stay put, be a good boy and wait for Real to tap me up.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Will Liverpool actually want him as he’s clearly appeared to have ‘played’ them?

One minute he was very interested in signing the next he wants to go to Chelsea because he’d agreed to join them in May 🤷‍♂️

The May aspect makes his ‘heartfelt’ speech at the Players Awards, 12 days ago, even more laughable.

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
Personally, I wouldn’t want to live in Liverpool. Would prefer to live in London, or Cobham…

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Chelsea for London and days and weekends in Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here