Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea is sold out

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I only decided to go this morning and rang and managed to get two seats together - she said then on the phone there were only a handful left - but I have been missing the whole Amex experience and decided last minute to ring - glad I did now

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Last night online there were only two tickets left, one in the East lower and one in the North. So this means they hold back several tickets for personal callers and not everything is available online. Interesting to know.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
My two together are WSL - that will do me - I only decided last minute to go - pretty shocking price but £62.00 seemed a bargain to get out the house for half a day and away from the mother in law!!! Bring it on!!!

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I think you'll find that there's a large number of your 'fans' that already subscibe to Chelseas TV anyway

Where did all your fans go when you got relegated from the PL?

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Where did all your fans go when you got relegated from the PL?

They've been asked many times, funnily enough NONE of them has yet managed an answer.

paul381

Apr 22, 2008
Nowhere near sold out was at Amex yesterday and asked out of curiosty if they had sold out they said loads left infact north stand practically empty. not surprised though going to be full of chelsea fans not for me

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Chelsea sold out years ago. Real fans like Bushy can only dream of the days of The Shed and proper, working class Chelsea fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here