Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea in home end

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
are away fans allowed in 1901?
If you live in sussex and are a BHA member and buy a ticket on exchange, then yes.

I went to school with loads of liverpool fans (🤦🏼‍♂️ 🤷🏼‍♂️ ) who go to BHA games as thier local club. . . . But . . . . I can think of seeral people who I've worked with over the years who are die hard chelsea . . . All live in sussex . . . Members, they'll have been there tonight . . . . Not in the away end.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
There is nothing wrong with sitting in the wrong end as an away fan. As long as you aren't in colours or openly supporting the away team. If you can't control yourself then getting thrown out is obviously going to happen

Lets face it. Probably over half the stadium grew up supporting other teams

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
5 thrown out of the lower west so far

Dog abuse, fair play

Saw that from my NW seat, seemed to be a lot of abuse thrown about both ways. I mean if you're going to go in the home end you need to keep it down and not celebrate like a twat.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Twas a very high pitched lady in w1I that gave them all away. I heard high pitched screaching in support of Chelsea and thought some twat had bought their Chelsea loving spawn along but no it was some bint who'd managed to live her life thus far with incredibly limited knowledge of how football works.

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
I don’t even hate Chelsea they’re just cringe, their fans, their owners, their players. They can have their 6th place, their billion pound squad and fans from nowhere near south west London. We may have some new tourist fans and day trippers, but most of our fans are from the local area and support their local team. I for one was born in Brighton and have lived a short distance from Brighton my whole life. How many Chelsea fans can say that? Their club is fake and plastic.
I think you will find a lot of Chelsea fans can say they live a short distance from Brighton!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Imagine how many more empty seats there would have been tonight !

Never understood getting wound up over the odd away fan in the home end. Hundreds of Brighton fans did it at Ajax , coordinated on here 🤷🏻‍♂️

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
There is nothing wrong with sitting in the wrong end as an away fan. As long as you aren't in colours or openly supporting the away team. If you can't control yourself then getting thrown out is obviously going to happen

Lets face it. Probably over half the stadium grew up supporting other teams
I really don’t see the point in doing it, I did it once and really wish I hadn’t bothered. West Ham away and we win 1-0 to see all the Albion fans going mental just made it worse.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

Never understood getting wound up over the odd away fan in the home end. Hundreds of Brighton fans did it at Ajax , coordinated on here 🤷🏻‍♂️
The seats wouldn’t be empty if we could pass on our ST to Albion fans who can’t normally get to a game for whatever reason ( mostly financial).

Mar 4, 2024
5 thrown out of the lower west so far

Dog abuse, fair play
This was right by my seat. 4 got moved out before KO. One of the 5 mentioned after that was a bloke in his 50,s with a TK Maxx bag, who thought it was just jolly banter and applauded us.
The others were 2 young couples. One of the blokes was removed by the stewards after giving some verbal, the other bloke not long after. Both of these blokes left their girlfriends a good 10 yds behind. The girls had a mortified look of this didn't happen at our last event, (Probably Ed Sheeran gig at the O2).
I would imagine Marie Antoinette received a similar response when leaving the building.
TBH I thought the stewards handled a volatile situation very professionally. And thanks to The guy who called it out early to get the stewards.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I really don’t see the point in doing it, I did it once and really wish I hadn’t bothered. West Ham away and we win 1-0 to see all the Albion fans going mental just made it worse.
Needs must.

I went up to Reading about 20 years ago and behaved myself, and at 91 minutes it seemed Gary Hart scored the winner. Me and, gorblimey, about 20 others I didn't know were there, leapt up to celebrate. Goal chalked off to enormous and gesticulatory ribaldry from the majority locals in the stand. Bang to rights. Luckily, final whistle went, and we were off.

I have sat or stood in the home end on numerous occasions watching us in the lower leagues.

Like you I witnessed a 1-0 away win in the home enclosure, and had to sit quietly when the goal went in . Forster. Millwall. :love:

I bloody loved it. It was delicious. I particularly enjoyed my tutting.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

But there's a difference between sitting in the home end and being in the home end, giving it large and acting like a Chelsea fan (aka, complete and utter bellend.).

A couple were in front of us I suspected were Chelsea in disguise. Didn't clap, celebrate or stand up for any of the action or goals for either side. Fair play, didn't have a problem with them either way personally.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
This . . . 1901 was littered with 'tourists'

I didn't see Annie or Dave though
I did. They were a right thorn in my side. Honestly. Would I lie to you?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Looked like one of the women thrown out of W1 spat at a bloke on her way out, thought he was going to chin her but his mate stopped him.
Chelsea really do have a bunch of knuckle dragging scumbags for fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here