[Albion] Chelsea in home end

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
There was one thrown out of the East Lower block C on about 70 mins. I spotted his arms go up as the first went in, and subsequently when they scored the second he got grassed up by a few and the stewards moved in.

He (and possibly his son in his late teens) seemed to give in graciously and, unless anyone knows otherwise, on reflection I thought it was a bit harsh as he didn’t jump about or act an arse as far as I could see.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
There was one thrown out of the East Lower block C on about 70 mins. I spotted his arms go up as the first went in, and subsequently when they scored the second he got grassed up by a few and the stewards moved in.

He (and possibly his son in his late teens) seemed to give in graciously and, unless anyone knows otherwise, on reflection I thought it was a bit harsh as he didn’t jump about or act an arse as far as I could see.
It’s a bit daft isn’t it, but then football is and thems the rules!

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Pretty sure the guy next to me was Chelsea but he behaved himself and said little.
I noticed he gave a small clap to both Gilmour and Lamptey when they were subbed.

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
I don’t even hate Chelsea they’re just cringe, their fans, their owners, their players. They can have their 6th place, their billion pound squad and fans from nowhere near south west London. We may have some new tourist fans and day trippers, but most of our fans are from the local area and support their local team. I for one was born in Brighton and have lived a short distance from Brighton my whole life. How many Chelsea fans can say that? Their club is fake and plastic.

mile oak

May 21, 2023
I don’t even hate Chelsea they’re just cringe, their fans, their owners, their players. They can have their 6th place, their billion pound squad and fans from nowhere near south west London. We may have some new tourist fans and day trippers, but most of our fans are from the local area and support their local team. I for one was born in Brighton and have lived a short distance from Brighton my whole life. How many Chelsea fans can say that? Their club is fake and plastic.
One of the best chants this evening was "we support our local team"

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
Plenty in East Upper, stewards did nothing

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
East Upper we had a few. Huge guy 2 seats from me, would give Tyson a good go on Saturday. Sat all match on his hands. Still annoying when trying to sing and all around are saying nothing. Had a paper ticket, wonder from whom?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports