Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea have held positive talks

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I suspect that Ben Jacobs has also just taken that from the tweet and the Argus also regurgitating it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
....and Kylie has just phoned me, asking for a shag................. :facepalm:

One for long timer NSCers

Don’t forget your chimney brush :smile:

CA230704-640D-4884-AF4A-9F6A4C29389E.jpeg

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Talkshite suggesting when we were going through our bad patch last season, we were in a frenzy to get rid of him and booed the team and him on several occasions, this will paly a part in him wanting to leave and we got what we deserved.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Talkshite suggesting when we were going through our bad patch last season, we were in a frenzy to get rid of him and booed the team and him on several occasions, this will paly a part in him wanting to leave and we got what we deserved.

Was expecting this to be referenced at some point today. Was a handful of attendees certainly wasn’t near a majority

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
I still have a faint glimmer of hope but it’s fading fast after reading about Boehly (sp?) and what he did with the Dodgers. Their current manager has been there for 7 years and apparently has just signed a 3 year extension. Damn it. Not so trigger happy Todd.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Just announced that potter has agreed verbally to go to Chelsea.

Talking about taking back room staff.

Bye then …thanks for the memories.

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
[Tweet] 1567798892477005825 [/tweet]

Balls :(

Let's hope it's more Romano hot air

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Piss balls. Thanks for the memories Potter. Hope we demolish you when we play you.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Just heard on the wireless a verbal agreement reached with Chelsea to take over the reins from Tuchel. Gutted is an understatement as to how I feel now.
We can only have full trust in Mr Bloom and his trusted executive team to do the right thing and seek out a replacement who can carry on the excellent work already done by our current coaching staff, win the trust and respect of our playing staff and motivate the teams to continue their excellent work, efforts and passion that they have shown under our current leadership. A very tall order, but one I am sure Tony, with his very capable executive team are able to carry out to the benefit of our club.
Best wishes for your future Graham and good fortune in everything you do except when competing against BHA. Thank you for all your efforts and for all the successes attained under your stewardship. Ps farewell Swanny, have enjoyed your contributions whether agreeing with them or not, you’ve been welcomed here and I hope the boards at Chelsea are as welcoming as these boards have been. Sad day but we have no other option then to move on. The King is dead long live the King !

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Just left the training ground after saying good bye the players apparently. According to sky that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here