Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea have held positive talks

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
what he told them was,
‘well, I look forwards to working with a club going places. With players who really want to buy into the club ethos. With the support of a Chairman who rewards loyalty, is totally knowledgeable of football and what gives it soul. For a club who has the most incredible fan base. Fans who really are there through thick and thin. For a club that supports its community and its community supports it. For integrity, for realistic expectations of achievement, for a club that can’t just buy the easy way out’

‘So i’m looking forwards to becoming the most successful manager Brighton have ever had, and now go screw yourselves and learn a lesson in that people won’t just fall over at your door step because you are Chelsea, tossers, bye bye ‘
If that's positive talk then I'd hate to know what the negative ones are like!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
If that's positive talk then I'd hate to know what the negative ones are like!

well, you didn’t actually say who they were positive for. Why the fruck would we want them to be positive for that bunch of muppets?

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Just hope they slap a ban on Chelsea buying any more of our players - they seem to be after Potter and all his henchmen. If they are on separate contracts hopefully Bloom can refuse to accept their resignations.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
what he told them was,
‘well, I look forwards to working with a club going places. With players who really want to buy into the club ethos. With the support of a Chairman who rewards loyalty, is totally knowledgeable of football and what gives it soul. For a club who has the most incredible fan base. Fans who really are there through thick and thin. For a club that supports its community and its community supports it. For integrity, for realistic expectations of achievement, for a club that can’t just buy the easy way out’

‘So i’m looking forwards to becoming the most successful manager Brighton have ever had, and now go screw yourselves and learn a lesson in that people won’t just fall over at your door step because you are Chelsea, tossers, bye bye ‘

....and Kylie has just phoned me, asking for a shag................. :facepalm:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
He’s a total chancer that bloke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here we go - saying curcurella was signing for Man City.
Chancer is about right……Tosser is better

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
There's a lot of shoot the messenger today on nsc.

The anger at Chelsea/Potter directed at anyone daring to pass on a football writer's/broadcaster's update.

Opening thread didn't have source though ? Claiming as their own scoop ?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Some random journo on twitter Ben Jacobs [MENTION=26624]Jacob[/MENTION]sben saying potter has verbally agreed to take over?

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Chelsea have held positive talks with Brighton’s Graham Potter over their vacant manager’s job after sacking Thomas Tuchel in the wake of Tuesday’s 1-0 defeat at Dinamo Zagreb in the Champions League.

Potter is Chelsea’s first choice, with Mauricio Pochettino their preferred backup option should talks break down and Zinedine Zidane another on the shortlist. Potter has a release clause that is believed to decrease each year and is currently about £16m.

I mean he is 1/14 to be their next manager so I'm guessing he has done that

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Here we go - saying curcurella was signing for Man City.
Chancer is about right……Tosser is better

He got a few of his tweets thrown back in his face when nothing happened and even more when MC went to CFC. He has subsequently left #BHAFC off pretty much every Brighton related tweet. Fab is just an odious little onanist engorged by the presence of having 10m followers.

TLDR? Fab is a wanker!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here