Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea Game Postponed

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Now 6 games with date TBC, including 2 for Saints and 2 for Villa. Guess some will be moved to the soon to be vacated 11/12 May slot.
Full list
Villa v Everton
Villa v Man City
Chelsea v Brighton
Leicester v WBA
Saints v Palace
Spurs v Saints

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
I remember Stoke City's end of season relegation party at The Goldstone, 1990? Already relegated, spanked us 1-4

We were 1-0 up if my memory is accurate.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Blame Fantasy Football for that, which I guess is an American import.

Aren't we just adopting the system that's been in use in Europe for absolutely donkey's years. I've been mildly interested in French and Spanish football for the past 40 years or so, and can't remember a time when they didn't use their version of "game week" (in French it's "Journée" and Spanish "Jornada"). I'm pretty sure it's the same in Germany, Italy....

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Aren't we just adopting the system that's been in use in Europe for absolutely donkey's years. I've been mildly interested in French and Spanish football for the past 40 years or so, and can't remember a time when they didn't use their version of "game week" (in French it's "Journée" and Spanish "Jornada"). I'm pretty sure it's the same in Germany, Italy....

True but I'd wager that it's seeped into English through Fantasy Football. Maybe it's used in computer games too?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here