Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea fans.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
What is it with these thick twats still singing Di Matteo's name? I feel for Rafa as he has to deal with such a pathetic bunch of supporters.

They'll start calling him brilliant if he wins something.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Agreed

They think they SHOULD win everything..

I would rather Benetiz than Di Mateo..

I was going to say I wouldn't trust Benitez to build a side, he is the right man for this Chelsea squad because there are some fantastic players there.

But then I thought about some of his signings at Liverpool. Xabi Alonso, Javier Mascherano, Dirk Kuyt, Fernando Torres, Pepe Reina, Daniel Agger, Martin Skrtel, Alvaro Arbeloa... So he wasn't all bad. Made some mistakes though, Aquilani, Morientes, Keane...

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Problem with Benitez (and football in general) is that his achievements are swept under the carpet in this case to propogate the myth of him being a "shit Spanish waiter"...

He is neither perfect, nor shit. I do believe he's exactky what Chelsea need at the moment and I'd LOVE to see him win loads at Chelsea to watch them flip out in confusion.

"I HATE HIM!! BUT HE'S DOING WELL!! I HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO REACT ANYMORE!!" etc etc

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
What is it with these thick twats still singing Di Matteo's name? I feel for Rafa as he has to deal with such a pathetic bunch of supporters.

It did seem a bit futile still singing his name on the 16th min especially on the back of a 5-1 win in the week and they were 1-0 at the time , it's not gonna change anything just seems pointless now fair enough for the first match that Benitez took over to show appreciation for Di Matteo but would of thought time to move on now especially after 8-0 win and 3rd in the league

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
imagine an old playing legend, say Oatway, was managing us and got us to the Premiership, then with in a few months was binned for a manager, say Adkins Freedman. you'd not being singing about Oatway? personally ive never understood the gerneral anti-Benitez feeling, but he did say alot of pretty incendiary comments about Chelsea over the years.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Total CAUCs in my view

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Already getting the best out of Torres.

D

Deleted member 22389

Shame that abrovarich does not pack his bags and clear off to a better club. The chelsea (FANS) might wake because they just sound like a bunch of spoiled brats.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I was going to say I wouldn't trust Benitez to build a side, he is the right man for this Chelsea squad because there are some fantastic players there.

But then I thought about some of his signings at Liverpool. Xabi Alonso, Javier Mascherano, Dirk Kuyt, Fernando Torres, Pepe Reina, Daniel Agger, Martin Skrtel, Alvaro Arbeloa... So he wasn't all bad. Made some mistakes though, Aquilani, Morientes, Keane...

Thrown in Dossena, Nunez, Carson, Josemi, Babel and Pennant to the list of crap signings. His record was pretty much 50/50- rarely made an average signing, was either one extreme or the other.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
He won every single domestic and European club trophy with Liverpool during his tenure except the Premier League. Only one manager in England has matched that in the last 30 years and that's Fergie.

Every manager makes shit signings(Ryan Harley and Karel Poborsky are proof of that) so he can be forgiven for his transfer record.

In short - anyone who takes the piss really doesn't know an awful lot about football.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Shame that abrovarich does not pack his bags and clear off to a better club. The chelsea (FANS) might wake because they just sound like a bunch of spoiled brats.

The only owner who sacks Managers & picks new ones who ALWAYS win a trophy within a year. The man is a genius

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
He won every single domestic and European club trophy with Liverpool during his tenure except the Premier League. Only one manager in England has matched that in the last 30 years and that's Fergie.

Every manager makes shit signings(Ryan Harley and Karel Poborsky are proof of that) so he can be forgiven for his transfer record.

In short - anyone who takes the piss really doesn't know an awful lot about football.

have we signed Poborsky!! Missed that one

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
There problem with him is nothing to do with his managerial ability but what he said about them when Liverpool manager. Said they were passionless and stuff can't recall exact quotes. I kinda respect it for sticking to their guns on hating the guy and not forgiving everything just cos he got given the job.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

I'm sure there are things other supporters find irritating about our support. It's their choice, just as it's your choice to support BHA. I suggest you calm down and stop getting so het up about other teams and their support.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here