NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.png

Fair play to this lady :lolol: better than standing there just staring

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I despair. I really do. God gave us British the two greatest hand gestures in the world - the V-sign and the w*nker sign and yet there's people who prefer the single finger insult. Have a look at this...green is good, red is bad.

v12.jpg

Yellow is God know's what they're up to. We've got a bloke giving a V-sign with two fingers together, another one shaking both fists and someone else giving it the Alvin Stardust treatment. The least said about the "hold me back" bloke, the better.

Come on people, sort it out. Two fingers good, one finger bad. It's not rocket surgery.

Rocket Surgery ???

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
For any kids out there unsure of the correct football etiquette, take a moment to enjoy this masterclass from an Aston Villa fan. This is how it's done. Note the way that he goes from one gesture to the next in one fluid movement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_J6tOOCH1Q

Poetry in motion.

This all day long. The only good thing about Boro away for “that” game was that my mate got caught on camera double v-ing their fans. The reaction of those that knew him was the easiest possible way to sort the wheat from the chaff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No,No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No,No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No,No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No,No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No,No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No,No, YES, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No,No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No,No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No,No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No,No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No,No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No,No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No,No,

You missed a yes bottom right

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Those two blokies just to the right of the Paul Merton look-a-like at the front look a though they're sharing
the same jacket. Siamese twins sort of thing.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
The more you zoom in the better it gets :lolol:

Some people get going to football, and some don't.

Spot the Spurs fan in the photo ???

The bird in the New York hat appears to be checking out his bits n pieces :moo:
Plus nice to see Tim nice but dims son there in the blue jacket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here