• One point gained

Votes: 125 72.3%
  • Two points dropped

Votes: 48 27.7%

• Total voters

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I was honestly pretty happy even before our equaliser as we'd played so well.

Magnificent point.

I would have been relatively to go down just 1-0 to Chelsea while being the better team. We deserved AT LEAST a point.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
First 30mins Chelsea won, we won the remaining 60mins.

It's a tricky one.

I'm going to go for '2 points dropped', but in a positive sense rather than a negative one.

paulfuzz

Apr 17, 2019
Kings Lynn
Thomas Tootle already making excuses for not winning the PL, " A team like Brighton with nothing to lose" WTF.......

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Two dropped, for 3/4 of that game we pulled down their shorts and gave them a spanking.
Brilliant performance but Lamptey and Lallana should have done better with those chances.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I always assume these threads are just Bozza being clickbaity to keep traffic and posts up.

Then I read people who seemingly genuinely think it's two points dropped. We at no point had the lead. How the **** can we drop two points we never had?!

I'd get it if the question was did we deserve one or three points. Then you can make a case that we did enough to win. But the question is one point gained or two dropped. We. Never. Had. The. Lead.

I think this might be one of those meaningless things that annoy you far more than they should!

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
I always assume these threads are just Bozza being clickbaity to keep traffic and posts up.

Then I read people who seemingly genuinely think it's two points dropped. We at no point had the lead. How the **** can we drop two points we never had?!

I'd get it if the question was did we deserve one or three points. Then you can make a case that we did enough to win. But the question is one point gained or two dropped. We. Never. Had. The. Lead.

I think this might be one of those meaningless things that annoy you far more than they should!

Exactly; I voted 2 points lost just coz I know everyone else would vote one point gained. Pointless poll.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here