Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Chelsea and homophobia

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Well, maybe I have been living in a cave but I wasn't aware of this homophobic chant directed at Chelsea that has resulted in the FA now saying charges can be brought against opposing clubs and fans. Apparently Citeh and Forest fans have sung it recently.
This is going one step too far. By all means copy our operating model, take our manager, backroom staff and recruitment personnel. Sign key players for huge sums of money, whilst casting admiring eyes at others but please....please....please....don't try to usurp our position as the numero uno target for this sort of behaviour.
For Gods sake leave us something.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Already quite a lengthy thread about it here

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Happy Thursday GIF by MOODMAN

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Well, maybe I have been living in a cave but I wasn't aware of this homophobic chant directed at Chelsea that has resulted in the FA now saying charges can be brought against opposing clubs and fans. Apparently Citeh and Forest fans have sung it recently.
This is going one step too far. By all means copy our operating model, take our manager, backroom staff and recruitment personnel. Sign key players for huge sums of money, whilst casting admiring eyes at others but please....please....please....don't try to usurp our position as the numero uno target for this sort of behaviour.
For Gods sake leave us something.
I guess you must have been living in a cave then! I find it incredible that people who follow and go to football matches are oblivious to this chant (slur) that has been going on for years! As I stated on the other thread, it is homophobic and any form of homophobic chanting ... whoever the team is ... is unacceptable and should be dealt with by authorities.

Last edited:

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Would be interesting to see the outcome of a prosecution for the use of two words that are not illegal to speak .

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
When this thread first popped up I actually assumed it was about Chelsea fans being homophobic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here