Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
I think you’re all being cowardly.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Lets not plough in too hard chaps. You KNOW whats going to happen when we rock up there...

Indeed steady chaps. To be fair they've spent nothing and just want to sure up their finances and lets face it they're gonna need it

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
For the record, this is the greatest-ever response to a Jake Humphrey tweet...

jake2.png

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I actually don't mind Jake, but I can see why people don't like him. I didn't see the 'cowardly' comment, but I've always thought it was the main presenter's job to remain impartial and steer clear of any sort of opinion. He clearly doesn't follow that trend.

I also think some of the things he's tweeted about Brighton have been a bit naive, but to be fair to him and that one from the end of last season, he DID admit he got it wrong, which a lot of people don't or can't do. I also don't really know what he says about other clubs and if he has a 'thing' about them as he seems to have with the Albion.

But the thread from last night did make me laugh, I'll admit.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I also think some of the things he's tweeted about Brighton have been a bit naive, but to be fair to him and that one from the end of last season, he DID admit he got it wrong, which a lot of people don't or can't do.

Thing is, he was RIGHT at the time - Albion were terrible to watch. But yeah, pretty naive to use us to make a point that Norwich played nice football (in the Championship).

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Lets not plough in too hard chaps. You KNOW whats going to happen when we rock up there...

.... and how much we criticise others for being snide and gloating about our misfortune, keep it classy chaps

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Can we not save the gloating until after we're safe from relegation and haven't lost away to them? If that happens...

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Thing is, he was RIGHT at the time - Albion were terrible to watch. But yeah, pretty naive to use us to make a point that Norwich played nice football (in the Championship).

Even more so, given that some of the Albion's football in the Championship was every bit as good as Norwich. Then they – just like the Albion – found out that it's a different story up with the big boys...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Norwich are only 6 points below the 3 teams above them, and if you live in Norfolk that's a gap you can count on the fingers of one hand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here