Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ched Evans moved?????

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
She definitely won't be tried for false accusation.
More's the pity. #iBeliveHim

Instead they still took it to trial and then tried to present the video at half speed as a pathetic attempt to make the allegation look credible.
#brokenSystem

It's genuinely concerning that any bloke going about his daily business can suddenly have his life ruined all because he brushes past a B list actress on a busy tube station concourse and she has a 'do you know who I am?!' moment.
I will now ensure I never walk around without carrying something in each hand.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Let's hope not, eh?

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices...sogyny-consent-prison-walk-free-a7362276.html

'family and friends offered a £50,000 reward for information leading to his acquittal before the case went to court for a second time'

Shameful. Utterly shameful.

That's a crap article by someone who clearly is prejudiced and not interested in justice. Irrespective of whether money for information was offered or not, it would still come down to whether the jury believed what the witnesses said. The prosecution painted the worst possible picture and the judge apparently discounted that view.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
'family and friends offered a £50,000 reward for information leading to his acquittal before the case went to court for a second time'

Shameful. Utterly shameful.
You're on a wind-up, right?

Will Trig stop posting once the £50,000 has cleared?
:lol:

I'd never have posted on this subject so much if it wasn't for those on NSC baying for blood despite a lack of evidence. Calling me a rape apologist isn't going to work either when it's clear there was no evidence.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
She has been named. Everyone within 30-40 miles of Rhyl knows who she is. It's irrelevant whether people in Brighton, London or Newcastle know her name.
......and probably quite a few more who read the right tweets, etc. on social media before they were removed (and the posters prosecuted)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He's not done well for bottom of the league Chesterfield, why do they want him?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here