Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Check your passport NOW!

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
Looking ahead to our European tour.... check your passport.....because your passport MUST have been issued in the previous 10 years from date of travel (even though it may well be valid and in date from an expiry point of view). Mine was issued on 9 Jan 2014 - expires 9 Oct 2024. So useless for travel in Europe after 9 Jan next year, even though it has >6 months validity.
The requirements for the Schengen Area

– comprising most EU countries plus Switzerland, Norway, Iceland and a handful of micro-states – are crisply expressed on the Travel page of the European Union’s Your Europe site

: “If you are a non-EU national wishing to visit or travel within the EU, you will need a passport:
  • valid for at least three months after the date you intend to leave the EU country you are visiting,
  • which was issued within the previous 10 years.”

papachris

Looking ahead to our European tour.... check your passport.....because your passport MUST have been issued in the previous 10 years from date of travel (even though it may well be valid and in date from an expiry point of view). Mine was issued on 9 Jan 2014 - expires 9 Oct 2024. So useless for travel in Europe after 9 Jan next year, even though it has >6 months validity.

– comprising most EU countries plus Switzerland, Norway, Iceland and a handful of micro-states – are crisply expressed on the Travel page of the European Union’s Your Europe site

: “If you are a non-EU national wishing to visit or travel within the EU, you will need a passport:
  • valid for at least three months after the date you intend to leave the EU country you are visiting,
You are correct

You are correct. I live in EU but a British citizen. I had to renew mine last year even though it looked like I still had almost a year to run. Same reason, they put more than ten years on the old passport

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
Will my passport work?

Attachments

• IMG_1334.png
    IMG_1334.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 86

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Just checked mine runs out in Feb 24 so thought sod it lets gets it done as I want to go to Brugge in a few months.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here