Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheapest place for England Shirt?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Primark white polo shirt, £4.99, England badge sticker 50p.

England shirt for little over a fiver, job done.

ChapManiA

Banned
Oct 25, 2004
Burgess Hill, West-Sussex
JJB have been having offers on their website, if you are willing to keep checking back. Today it is free name and number printing.

Silly offer. They should have done this once the England squad numbers for the World Cup were announced.

You know the numbers that the likes of Terry, Rio, Lampard, Rooney will have but what about Milner, Lennon and Defoe.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Theo Walcott's house?

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
Asda is the obvious answer, unless there's a cheaper website. I saw them at the Hollingdean superstore for £25. Something to get people into the place presumably.

Jul 7, 2003
Asda is the obvious answer, unless there's a cheaper website. I saw them at the Hollingdean superstore for £25. Something to get people into the place presumably.

There was something in the paper the other week. They are able to offer them cheaply as they have been bought from via a European supplier to get around the price fixing cartel that exists in this country. Noticeable that once ASDA put them on sale, many of the high street 'sports' stores have cut their prices significantly.

If ASDA have sold out, it might be worth checking Debenhams as I thought I saw that they were selling the shirts for £30 last weekend.

£15.00 in New Look.

erez

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here