Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheaper rail travel to Peterborough

Southernposh

Oct 20, 2010
I have posted this on another thread but thought I'd make it more readily available -

If you're looking to save a few quid, look at the slower train. Buy a ticket kings x to huntingdon return and seperate ticket huntingdon to peterborough return. Same train, you dont have to get off

Just checked for you all and as follows -
Brighton - Huntingdon return £34.00
Huntingdon - Peterborough return £5.00
Total £39.00

Brighton - Peterborough returrn (faster service) £56.30

Hope that helps. Enjoy the day all

I have posted this on another thread but thought I'd make it more readily available -

If you're looking to save a few quid, look at the slower train. Buy a ticket kings x to huntingdon return and seperate ticket huntingdon to peterborough return. Same train, you dont have to get off

Just checked for you all and as follows -
Brighton - Huntingdon return £34.00
Huntingdon - Peterborough return £5.00
Total £39.00

Brighton - Peterborough returrn (faster service) £56.30

Hope that helps. Enjoy the day all

4 for 2 is (£68+£10) £19.50 each

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Do all trains from Kings cross to peterborough stop at huntingdon before peterborugh otherwise my ticket wont be valid?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
The fast ones (that go to Leeds, Edinburgh etc) don't stop at Huntingdon, you need to get on a slow one.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
4 of us going from the heath 19 quid each with four for two deal . Involves getting a slow train and 2 returns one to huntingdon and one from there to peterborough same train

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
costing me about thirty qid. kingston putney on the bus £2 - putney to kings cross £3, kings cross to peterboropp - 23 pound rwtturn :)

PS sporry about the spelling :drink:

:albion2: :albion2: COME ON YOU SEAGIU:LLS1!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here