Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Worthing FC/RFC both have nice rooms available? I think Horsham RFC do too

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
As others have pointed out, sports clubs hire out halls. I know Lewes RFC/CC do (they share a clubhouse) and there must be others

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Dear wise ones of NSC,

I am trying to find community spaces around Sussex - most main towns / cities that will be suitable for hosting a training talk... poss up to 50 people max.
Not after church halls etc, but maybe if anyone knows of any venues that do not charge the earth, or hotels that are more accommodating if people buy refreshments etc..
Have begun to look online, but thought worth a pop to see if anyone has any recommendations, regardless of area of Sussex. Not after megabucks rentals.
Thanks. K

Crowborough Social Club have a great hall you can hire really nice inside. They have all sorts of meetings and groups use the place. I will pm you the number .

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I can investigate Brighton and Gove GC if you want. Decent Harvey's on as well as other beers and lagers, wines good and chef is good if you want some sort of food.

Let me know

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing Town FC have facilities for this size. In Horsham, the Holbrook Club can be hired.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Pulborough Rugby Club has a decent facility.

Agree with this, also maybe Arundel FC, Norfolk Arms, Arundel (were looking for cheap rentals as place struggles, but not sure now?), and maybe, Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust, Arundel?

Not a big town granted but good parking at two of the venues and public at the other, plus train station?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here