Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton

seagulls120

Feb 25, 2009
I've watched Charlton play four times this season, Exeter, Huddersfield, Trammere and Yeovil yesterday. I'm going to say how rubbish they are, I literally feel asleep watchin them, I think we will have no problem getting something from them as long as we play like we have lately.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I have been told by one of their season ticket holders that they are playing very badly just now - we could well get something from them, our luck has to change

seagulls120

Feb 25, 2009
Just two times more than brighton becuase I live Grt London and can't get down there most weekends

OinkyPig

Sep 20, 2007
As a Charlton ST holder, I concur with this. We have been playing badly for months now. Yeovil were awful yesterday but still missed 2 golden chances before we scored. If they had taken one of them, it would have been a different story.

I reckon it'll be a draw.

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
I've watched Charlton play four times this season, Exeter, Huddersfield, Trammere and Yeovil yesterday. I'm going to say how rubbish they are, I literally feel asleep watchin them, I think we will have no problem getting something from them as long as we play like we have lately.

They took the customary "visitors 3 points" from us at the Withers when they beat us 0-2. They looked pretty together when they did it too.

Nice fans though. A great chorus of "if you hate palace stand up" eminating from the West Stand. Well done!

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I thought Charlton looked very ordinary at the Withers. I think we have a good chance tomorrow, although it could yet be off given the forecast and the amount of rain we have had.
PG

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Looking forward to it, play like we did saturday and we can get something.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here