Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton vs. Palace on Sky Sports.!!!!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
A bit gutted that I'm watching Leonard Cohen in Dublin that night (booked before the fixtures came out) but have passed my season ticket - within a few feet of the away dugout - to an Albion fan (London based non-ST) to give them grief on my behalf...

Fair enough mate - a Leonard Cohen gig is always a memorable experience.

I've just seen that next Friday's Charlton vs. Palace game is expected to be shown on Sky Sports 1. WTF.!!!!!

I appreciate that it would be a local derby and therefore the atmosphere could be a tad more intense than the Brighton game, but surely the teams placed 4th and 6th in the Championship (compared to 17th & 23rd respectively) playing at one of the best stadiums in the world, would be a far better game to televise.

I'd like our game to be televised as it's more likely to be shown over here as I fancy a Friday afternoon pub session watching the Albion.....

hmmmmm local derby...plenty of spice as it has been a while since they played each other...or that well know classic match up of Brighton vs Sheffield Wednesday...:wink:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I've just seen that next Friday's Charlton vs. Palace game is expected to be shown on Sky Sports 1. WTF.!!!!!

I appreciate that it would be a local derby and therefore the atmosphere could be a tad more intense than the Brighton game, but surely the teams placed 4th and 6th in the Championship (compared to 17th & 23rd respectively) playing at one of the best stadiums in the world, would be a far better game to televise.

I'd like our game to be televised as it's more likely to be shown over here as I fancy a Friday afternoon pub session watching the Albion.....

Good job the Battle of Hastings will be on Sky Sports 2 :D

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...

One of the best stadiums in the world...:facepalm:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
talking about games on the telly, anyone got any idea whether any of our games will get shown somewhere?

I don't mean on Sky, but those ones that pop up during the season on johnny foreigner channels? Would have thought next friday might appeal to some stations.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here