Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton vs. Palace on Sky Sports.!!!!

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
I've just seen that next Friday's Charlton vs. Palace game is expected to be shown on Sky Sports 1. WTF.!!!!!

I appreciate that it would be a local derby and therefore the atmosphere could be a tad more intense than the Brighton game, but surely the teams placed 4th and 6th in the Championship (compared to 17th & 23rd respectively) playing at one of the best stadiums in the world, would be a far better game to televise.

I'd like our game to be televised as it's more likely to be shown over here as I fancy a Friday afternoon pub session watching the Albion.....

I've just seen that next Friday's Charlton vs. Palace game is expected to be shown on Sky Sports 1. WTF.!!!!!

I appreciate that it would be a local derby and therefore the atmosphere could be a tad more intense than the Brighton game, but surely the teams placed 4th and 6th in the Championship (compared to 17th & 23rd respectively) playing at one of the best stadiums in the world, would be a far better game to televise.

I'd like our game to be televised as it's more likely to be shown over here as I fancy a Friday afternoon pub session watching the Albion.....

Seeming as the television match schedule was decided before the change in date of our game, thats probably why!

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Unfortunately the televised games are arranged months in advance like our home game against Leeds on 2nd November

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011

Words fail to describe people like you.

D

Deleted member 18477

Charlton will smash palace. The world needs to see that!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sky picked the game because Charlton were promoted last season and Palace are odds on favourites for relegation.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Words fail to describe people like you.
What's wrong with him wanting to watch his team in the pub? Do you think he should be getting a ticket instead?

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
A bit gutted that I'm watching Leonard Cohen in Dublin that night (booked before the fixtures came out) but have passed my season ticket - within a few feet of the away dugout - to an Albion fan (London based non-ST) to give them grief on my behalf...

Last edited:

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
A bit gutted that I'm watching Leonard Cohen in Dublin that night (booked before the fixtures came out) but have passed my season ticket - within a few feet of the away dugout - to an Albion fan (London based non-ST) to give them grief on my behalf...

Good man :thumbsup:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
That should be a cracker. Shame I won't get to see it. It's surely a close run thing for who enjoys giving Palace grief more. Happy days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here