Sorted for Charlton.
Waiting on Boro for now (bad fan).

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Got mine for Charlton and Boro.

Can see a lot ending up in the home end for the Charlton game. Surprised Charlton haven't opened up more of an allocation for this one, seems daft to turn down good hard cash as they won't be anywhere near full in the home end.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Whoever it was who said there are going to be 10,000 people chasing 3,000 seats is probably about right.

We've always had a good relationship with Charlton as fans, so I hope that is the same in the board room. If so, it would be nice to negotiate an agreement where we are given a few thousand more, in exchange for a boatload of tickets next time they need them at the Amex (assuming we can't sell them).

Then again, I guess the met will probably step in before that was allowed. They don't like having to do extra work on a matchday.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Whoever it was who said there are going to be 10,000 people chasing 3,000 seats is probably about right.

We've always had a good relationship with Charlton as fans, so I hope that is the same in the board room. If so, it would be nice to negotiate an agreement where we are given a few thousand more, in exchange for a boatload of tickets next time they need them at the Amex (assuming we can't sell them).

Then again, I guess the met will probably step in before that was allowed. They don't like having to do extra work on a matchday.

Totally agree with this. Come on Charlton - do the right thing!

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow

I'm fretting and am in the second points tier so can't purchase just yet. Would love the club to tell us how many in each tier etc so we have a vague idea of how likely it is that I'll get one. Normally manage by one means or another but would be nice to know!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Bournemouth got 4800 or so last season as Charlton gave up a block in the adjacent stand and moved some ST holders.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003

No Premier League fixtures in London that day so it should be alright. Only Fulham and QPR at home on the same day.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
No Premier League fixtures in London that day so it should be alright. Only Fulham and QPR at home on the same day.

It could have got messy with Palace v Everton due to be played on that day but they are now in the cup semi on the Sunday so its not happening.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Just spoken to a Charlton mate and he said last year they gave the mighty Bournemouth more tickets than the normal away end, but the locals were not happy about it, but he said you can never predict what their board does and upsetting the fans is not a major concern for them, so it could happen again.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
I have points to buy on Monday but will be away from the computer (yes I have to effing work) but can do it by phone. Do you think there will still be tickets left when they go on sale by phone. (please say yes)

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I have to wait until Monday, if I can't get in the home end will ask a Charlton friend to get tickets for the home end. I hate doing it and did last year at Brentford but needs must.

I can see why Charlton would not want to give us extra tickets as they also need the points but financially it is in their interest.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I have points to buy on Monday but will be away from the computer (yes I have to effing work) but can do it by phone. Do you think there will still be tickets left when they go on sale by phone. (please say yes)

I would take a sicky mate!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
It is a guess, but I think there will be tickets available all day on Monday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here