Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton tickets

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I sure many Brighton fans have friends who are Charlton bit like the palace fan who bought 50 tickets for Brighton fans in the palace seats:eek:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
They'd have to move a handful of season ticket holders there but I'm sure they could accomodate for more - not sure they would though as may see it as another thing that would upset their fans...

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
If you get online at 9am on the day the tickets are available to your points band you should be ok. Just make sure you have your log in details correct beforehand

what date is it ?: got laptop issues

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Charlton are clearly aware that plenty of Brighton would try to buy tickets in the home sections in the event we can't get in the away end. This page shows that they're on restricted sale, to various members only, and not over the internet.

I am, as is always the bloody case with these games, nine points short of the required total to buy in the first tranche. Booo!

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
It's crying shame that Charlton will have loads of empty seats I wonder how many boxes or Corprate seats they would have available!

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Charlton are clearly aware that plenty of Brighton would try to buy tickets in the home sections in the event we can't get in the away end. This page shows that they're on restricted sale, to various members only, and not over the internet.

I am, as is always the bloody case with these games, nine points short of the required total to buy in the first tranche. Booo!

And by doing so - CAFC make a rod for their own back. Therein lies the stupidity and complete lack of business acumen of football clubs.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Can anybody estimate number of loyalty points that will be needed for Charlton game

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Gutted I can no longer get tickets to games like this but it's something to get use to if we make it up!

Had a bloody ST for 4 years and did the journey from Cheltenham and got rid this season and we're gona bloody do it! Wonder how many points arsenal/Chelsea/United will be???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here