Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton tickets not arrived

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Charlton tickets haven't arrived and supporter services number just cutting off. Great.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Charlton tickets haven't arrived and supporter services number just cutting off. Great.

It's a long shot but you might get some luck if you phone Charlton? You've got your receipt, explain to them all the issues with tix right now at BHA. I think success is no better than 50/50 but I suspect the phone lines to Amex will be rammed all morning and even if you went down there could well be queues all over too

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
It's a long shot but you might get some luck if you phone Charlton? You've got your receipt, explain to them all the issues with tix right now at BHA. I think success is no better than 50/50 but I suspect the phone lines to Amex will be rammed all morning and even if you went down there could well be queues all over too

I'll give that a go, tried supporter services and ticket line multiple times, not even a queue system. I live in Enfield so can't get to the Amex but might be able to get someone else to go there for me.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Just spoke to my neighbour this morning who's been away all week for work and come back last night and his hadn't turned up. He told me that he wouldn't now go due to risk of not being able to collect a duplicate. The post in our area on Saturday tends to arrive around 1pm. If his ticket was to turn up then he'd be going some to get there for a 3pm kick off. I do feel a bit sorry for him. Why do they leave it so late to post them?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Charlton: "nothing we can do". Brilliant.

Just spoke to my neighbour this morning who's been away all week for work and come back last night and his hadn't turned up. He told me that he wouldn't now go due to risk of not being able to collect a duplicate. The post in our area on Saturday tends to arrive around 1pm. If his ticket was to turn up then he'd be going some to get there for a 3pm kick off. I do feel a bit sorry for him. Why do they leave it so late to post them?

It's a totally unnecessary balls up .. hope the club go the extra to make it up as well as sorting it out.

Too many times my away tickets have shown up 1/2 days before the game. I called the ticket office once they said they prefer to print and post in one go so generally leave till near the end. I thought it weak ... printing and posting at the end of each day is hardly a major production task

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
You can collect at the amex. They were dishing them out while quing for arsenal tickets

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
That's the Post Office for you, I sent a small parcel to France just before Christmas, checked on Trace & Trace, and this is the message I got:

Your item, posted on 22/12/14 with reference RN058877499GB has arrived in TORONTO CANADA and is being processed for delivery.

Last update: 09 January 2015, 01:50pm

And nothing about the French address looked anything like Canada or Toronto.

Has happened to me as well , Royal Mail sent a package to Australia instead of Croatia . Fortunately the Australian postal service re-directed to the correct country and it arrived after a 1 month delay .

Looks like Canada Post has sorted out Royal Mails balls up quickly for you :-

http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/track/personal/findByTrackNumber?execution=e1s2

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here