Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

charlton tickets how many left

dave hylands

Feb 13, 2009
Eastbourne
Just got my tickets, and was 1834 does that mean we have sold that many?
And as we took 3000 last time could we take more, it would be good to see 5000:albion1::albion1:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not got my 4 yet and been charged :down:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Just got my tickets, and was 1834 does that mean we have sold that many?
And as we took 3000 last time could we take more, it would be good to see 5000:albion1::albion1:

Considering the away end only holds 3,000, I doubt it. Plus they are unlikely to be moving STH's out of the other stands to accomdate us!

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
You'll get just over 3,000 in total.

Whenever we've been, you get an initial allocation, then a further one and finally a small batch of restricted view seats.

Almost certain you didn't take 3,000 last season so if you are interested and have the monies, get one now to avoid potential disappointment I guess.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I'd rather we took 5000 to Peterborough. I really wanna see that terrace packed just one last time. Shame the two are so close together.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You'll get just over 3,000 in total.

Whenever we've been, you get an initial allocation, then a further one and finally a small batch of restricted view seats.

Almost certain you didn't take 3,000 last season so if you are interested and have the monies, get one now to avoid potential disappointment I guess.

Was that when it was 85% full but the official figure was only around 2,200 ? :lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'd rather we took 5000 to Peterborough. I really wanna see that terrace packed just one last time. Shame the two are so close together.

There will be a massive turnout for this one :thumbsup: The only time this season we'll be asking the away club for half the ground will be the final game at Notts County for the promotion party. :rave:

GrahamH65

May 19, 2009
The three tickets I ordered arrived on Tuesday. I missed the game last season and was gutted. I am really looking forward to it!

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
If/When we get extra allocation will they still be available to buy at the club shop? Or does it go straight to pay on the day?

I think by the sounds of it we will keep selling via club shop until our whole allocation (3000 we will soon have the extra 1000 avaliable) is gone. Any tickets left over will be sent back to pay on the day (if any are left)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here