Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton fans appeal for help

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Just looking on the Charlton forum ahead of their visit on saturday...

i see they are hoping we might join in with the protests aimed at their owners.

Maybe with a whole stadium chant (other than an anti Palace one) or something like that?

Probably one of the few sets of fans worth helping!?

Thoughts?

Following todays performance from club and fans fevk em:albion2:

I could not be happier than how that went.

Shitty club with shitty fans getting done after being 2 0 up.

I just hope Leyton Orient start running ads coaxing their "fans" away.

Wankers

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Disappointed with the Charlton fans today. I'm withdrawing my help for you. Bollox to Charlton.

Very much that. I've had a lot of time for.Charlton over the years but the Charlton fans who rocked up today were very different.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
I really do hope the Charlton Supporters Trust dudes are still stood in the Evening Star, their lagers ("Boho? What's that? Don't you do Stella?") rapidly warming as they await the arrival and wisdom of Attila, who is probably still propping up Dick's Bar with an understandably big grin on his face.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I really do hope the Charlton Supporters Trust dudes are still stood in the Evening Star, their lagers ("Boho? What's that? Don't you do Stella?") rapidly warming as they await the arrival and wisdom of Attila, who is probably still propping up Dick's Bar with an understandably big grin on his face.

Attila's a compete twonk ....and speaks for himself not me.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

He has a POEM ready to just about FINNISH your night off

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Hello [MENTION=1792]fataddick[/MENTION] and any of you other Charlton lurkers. F*** you and your protest and the horse it rode in on. You are without doubt the most classless fans and players seen at the Amex with the possible exception of Palace and the Dins. You don't have a bad side, you have one that have pace, finishing ability and lovely feet. Also a degree in time wasting and falling over. Your fans - those that bothered to turn up - are a disgrace. Wasting time for the players? Check. Shutting up when you were still 2-1 up? Check. Muttered passive-aggressive homophobia at Brighton station? Check. Leaving at 2-2? Check again.

F*** off to League One.

You should have JOINED me before NOT after in SLAGGING them off

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Behave. Massive part of where we are now thanks to him and Paul S.

This. But not just those two.

The unbelievable thing about how we were saved were that an anarchist punk poet, a Casual and small businessman, an accountant from rural Sussex, the female leaders of the supporters club and a marketing mogul - and apologies if I've left anyone out - could work together to save the club. But we needed to save the club or we'd die.

No doubt Attila's Charlton chums weren't the ones lobbing the match ball around like we'd paid to see them. Nevertheless the only thing they need saving from is overacting and poor judgement.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
This. But not just those two.

The unbelievable thing about how we were saved were that an anarchist punk poet, a Casual and small businessman, an accountant from rural Sussex, the female leaders of the supporters club and a marketing mogul - and apologies if I've left anyone out - could work together to save the club. But we needed to save the club or we'd die.

No doubt Attila's Charlton chums weren't the ones lobbing the match ball around like we'd paid to see them. Nevertheless the only thing they need saving from is overacting and poor judgement.

Err......endless letters from us fans to MPs, Ministers etc etc , marches all over the place.........etc etc......please don't forget that.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Err......endless letters from us fans to MPs, Ministers etc etc , marches all over the place.........etc etc......please don't forget that.

I haven't. But this is a chat thread on Saturday night following a 3-2 comeback win and I suspect we've all had a few. I'm not going to rewrite Build a Bonfire in less than 100 words in that state.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here