Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton Away - Tickets On Sale Friday

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Presume seating at Charlton is unreserved, as the club website only allows you to book one ticket. Unless that's just me ... :jester:

Jan 30, 2008
That is a myth mate. Tickets always go on sale the day of the match in the second tier we are in at every ground unless its a derby game or its Brighton at home. I never buy a ticket through Brighton as they charge me a few quid booking fee. At Millwall away I turned up on the day and it was £25 to get in. The Albion wanted to charge me over £28. Charlton will probably sell out but worst comes to it, there will be plenty of room in the Charlton end.
plenty of room for some more BHA V BHA then :guns:

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
£30 is steep but compensated for me by only £10 for U18s. Got 3 today for £52 incl. booking fee which is ok.

PG

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
That is very true...it's a shame some of the people you got to know well over many years I have not seen for ages.

Our ST booking group went from 18 to 42 from Gillingham & Withdean to The Amex bringing pulling 'everyone' together that couldn't have happened in the sold out north stand at Withdean...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Our ST booking group went from 18 to 42 from Gillingham & Withdean to The Amex bringing pulling 'everyone' together that couldn't have happened in the sold out north stand at Withdean...

That is really great. I am very pleased for you as it must be fun having so many mates all together.

Don't get me wrong, I stand next to woodingdean seagull and my brother, and a few old faces from nsc and the south stand in withdean, but there are quite a few from the old days that are now over in the west.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Not only is this our first £30 (rather than £25) a ticket game of the season (it's a "prime game" as you are clearly more worthy opponents than Leicester, Blackburn, Cardiff, Palace etc) but we are also putting the price of our programme up from £3 to £5 for this game. Yes, really. (Game is a couple of days after the 20th anniversary of our return to The Valley hence a bumper programme to commemorate this.) Sorry. I'll let you know if and when they say we're gonna put the price of anything else up (£9 burgers, £5 pints?). You Sussex types have money coming out of your ears anyway, yeah? x

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well at £5 a program I am out

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Ordered 6 but only 4 turned up. Great!

The club have told me we've got to collect the missing 2 tickets from Charlton ticket office on the day as they reprint them.
That'll be fun as someone else has obviously been sent our 2 tickets, so I can see a bit of a squabble when 4 people try and sit in 2 seats!!!

Ordered 6 but only 4 turned up. Great!

The club have told me we've got to collect the missing 2 tickets from Charlton ticket office on the day as they reprint them.
That'll be fun as someone else has obviously been sent our 2 tickets, so I can see a bit of a squabble when 4 people try and sit in 2 seats!!!

Remember you've got about 400 restricted view seats moving into the non-restrictive areas as part of our sit where you want policy :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here