Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton Athletic Vs Brighton & Hove Albion *****Official Match Thread*****

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
They walk off at half time to 'Life on Mars' by Bowie. Are they making reference to our former ladies manager?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Very happy with the half time scores. Don't believe that Ipswich will hold off Boro over 90 mins though and we are nowhere near home and dry from the sounds of it.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Not exactly a great performance so far, although given the atmosphere that is understandable. Definitely need a second goal as Charlton's only threat has been from set pieces.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Knockaert has been a bit peripheral in the first half, we need to get him more involved, get the ball to him.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
I just hope the Charlton fans don't put Stockdale off by throwing beach balls/anything at him.

I would swap Skalak for Murphy come 60 minutes if we are not two up as I think his pace could unlock the Charlton defence.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Very happy with the half time scores. Don't believe that Ipswich will hold off Boro over 90 mins though and we are nowhere near home and dry from the sounds of it.
'brough have had 9 shots to 1. Only a matter of time.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I just hope the Charlton fans don't put Stockdale off by throwing beach balls/anything at him.

I would swap Skalak for Murphy come 60 minutes if we are not two up as I think his pace could unlock the Charlton defence.

I think we need Kaz on to run at that shithouse right back.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Only if Charlton are trying for an equaliser. If they're sitting back, we'd be better with Skalak's crossing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here