Charlton Athletic Vs Brighton & Hove Albion *****Official Match Thread*****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
I could see Charlton making it hard for Burnley after that performance. Burnley haven't exactly been prolific.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 22, 2016
I could see Charlton making it hard for Burnley after that performance. Burnley haven't exactly been prolific.

Doesn't matter. Win against QPR and it doesn't matter what you and Boro do in your next match (well, unless you hammer Derby by 5 or 6), we'd only need a draw against Charlton on the final day.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
doesn't matter. Win against qpr and it doesn't matter what you and boro do in your next match (well, unless you hammer derby by 5 or 6), we'd only need a draw against charlton on the final day.

you will lose them both
and we will win both of ours

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
Doesn't matter. Win against QPR and it doesn't matter what you and Boro do in your next match (well, unless you hammer Derby by 5 or 6), we'd only need a draw against Charlton on the final day.

Have you not noticed how many goals we're scoring lately? (Vs your teams last ditch goals) haha I wouldn't be so sure in your position. Just because we beat QPR like that, doesn't mean you're going to with your hoof ball.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I did feel a bit sorry for Charlton,but not for very long :albion2:

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope you're right.

We need Charlton to stayed focused and for a strong Ref so Burnley cannot bully the Addicks all over the pitch. It's about time a Ref sorts Barton out, rather than indulge him.

Meanwhile we just need to concentrate on doing our own job. Derby won't do us any favours and get up to all sorts of stunts to frustrate us (Martin, Johnson, Ince etc:facepalm:). We need to stay calm and hopefully play like we did for much of the game against Burnley at home.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
I actually took a valium at kick off - that's how tense I was feeling. Now after some Guiness and wine on top I'm flying like a mighty seagull and having some orgasmic out of body experiences. ****in Eh! Love this season - time for a sensational handshandy and then glorious sleep.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports